Chapter 12

Natsu POV

Oh god today was the day. The day I would become king, and Luce MY Queen. She would of coarse would be the true ruler, but i was still Of second command, and I personally loved the idea of bossing Ice dick around along with Erza.

The ceremony was long and boring but after the whole thing was over, the heavens shone bright from the sky, sending out bright gold and purple light, the symbols of royalty. They hit our bodies in bright flashes. Streaks of gold and purple lines began to curl around our bodies, the thing now was i was stuck with them for the rest of my life, which I honestly didn't mind. Lucy needed to be able to camouflage when necessary so she compare them disappear.

Her tail wrapped around mine as the crowd dispersed, apart from the females who wished to become part of her 'exclusive' female only court, but lucy said i could have my own. I spotted Erza in the crowd, Jellal seemingly guarding his mate from the other males. I caught a glimpse of Levy's pale blue and orange hide, mostly covered by Gajeel's huge gray one. Juvia was there to, gray clinging on to her like he was afraid that she would leave him. She had been hinting for months.He seriously didn't understand that it was time. Dumb Snowcone. Wendy was gently rubbing against a blushing Romeo and Mira was sitting ON TOP of poor Laxus,  he was 20 feet taller than her, but come on.

Lucy gazed around the crowd, seemingly making up her mind on who the 5 in her court would be. Silver shon down, lifting Levy, Erza, Juvia, Wendy and Mira be hit by a blinding silver light. Silver lines surround the 5, markings in swirly patterns like our own, yet silver, outlined their bodies. The boys had a similar treatment, but theirs was bronze. I saw many disappointed faces in the crowd. Lucy bowed before leaving. I followed swiftly. Trailing like a love sick puppy.

Lucy POV

I heard Natsu's claws gently clacking on the marble floor as we headed around the castle. Good, he was following me. I led him to our room where i flew up to my hammock, he soon joined and we lay there for a while.

"Luce. When did you start loving me?" He asked as we were technically not official.

"When we met...... why else would i have kept you around?" I smiled gently, licking the end of his snout. "And you?" He chuckled, making me fluster.

"The day I saw you for the first time." I remembered the day when i just hatched and was a few years old, being paraded around the continent to each part. 

I smiled as he licked one of my wounds on my face. I smiled as my conscious blacked out, and i was taken over by my instincts.