Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip, two years later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Lucy Pov'

'Sigh' Tommorows the day, i announce the missing element.........

The day when 10/11 males will stop pestering me and the 1/11....... MORE

The day...... i have to choose........,.

I soar out of my wealthy parents mansion, in the side of Magnolia mountain, down to Sabertooth meadow, where the light dragons hang out sometimes, and chill and stare at the sun. As i land, and settle down, i hear the faintest of rustling in the flowers, as a powerful wing flaps, the beating becoming slightly louder with each second, then it stops... with a soft thud.

"I know you're there, Sting, and if you are here to challenge me once again in a battle to try impress me, the screw off because i have the power to kill you....... No answer? Sting, I can smell you......... THATS IT, DAR-,"

"WAIT! WAIT ok its me....." interrupts a very scared looking light dragon, only a 8 feet shorter than me, the 106 foot giant. "I was just wondering if you had found a male you were interested in yet or not......."  

"You and the rest of the kingdom........Stingy bee,"

"Ye- H-HEY" he responds, ofended.

"Shut up.... and leave me alone," i respond.

"Are you forgetting that this is the light dragon's favourite spot?" He questions, wiggling his heavily scaled eyebrows.

"Are YOU forgetting that i am the future queen, who has more power in one claw than you do in your entire body?"

"N-no MAM" he responds timidly.

"THEN PISS OFF!" I below.

"YES MAM" he screams as he runs off at the speed of well, light.

"AND NO....... MY MISSING ELEMENT IS NOT LIGHT SO YOU CAN PISS OFF!" 

I hear collective sighs as the light dragon males within ear shot start pouting at the...... 'depressing ' news. And i thought i heard one of my dedicated 'followers' yukino the celestial dragon, yelp happily, knowing that Sting was as good as hers.

(A/N/ Lucy can still use the missing element, but she is incomplete without it and will not be truly happy with a mate of the wrong element, so if for example, she was missing water, she would be looking for a male with the specific features of a water dragon)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to the next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My ditzy celestial dragon maid vergo was fixing up my tiara made with the finest gold in all the regions and the purest diamonds found in the galaxy, made by the gods themselves, the ones that i would be joining after i died along with my mate. 

There is a crowed gathering in the sky, just under my high, magnificent platform, along with my hoard in its shiny altar where all males willing to become my mate, drop sacrifices, as if i do become their mate, their hoard will become part of mine and they will become the richest male and the Elemental treasury will slowly get bigger and bigger, and when needed, will be used for any war efforts against the demons, or any thing that will help the community, as i have proudly accomplished the fact that there are no dragons in poverty.

"ALL MALES WHO WISH TO BECOME THE NEXT KING PLEASE FLY FORWARD AND ALL THE FEMALES, PLEASE LEAVE ."  My loud voice boomed across the mountains, scaring a couple deer, "MY MISSING ELEMENT TO ALL THAT ARE HERE, IS FIRE." Approximately 1820 males left, leaving a group of fire dragons (about 180), with ages ranging from a mere 16000years old (With me being 18000) to 60000 years old. Cutting out the males that were to old or to young, there were about 40 males.  I desperately search for the red and slightly pinkish (or as he calls it salmon) and find him right in the front, watching skepticly, doubtful that i would choose him, even though it was very likely, due to the fact that, out of the 40 males, only 20 were big enough for me to even consider, it was going to be very tough on those little males, under 106 feet. I sighed as i flew down and used my archive magic to number them all at random, 1-180. One by one all 180 of them flew up to my now lowered pedestal and bowing down before me and then raising their body, and extending for my inspection. They all knew that only a few of them would make it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip 3 hours~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After nodding and temporarily branding the males with my insignia, and shaking my head to the

Males that i did not approve off (most) and then branding those males with the failed insignia that will last the next two years: it is no shame barring that symbol, it just means that they were one off the lucky 180 males to even stand a chance, ...

Males that i did not approve off (most) and then branding those males with the failed insignia that will last the next two years: it is no shame barring that symbol, it just means that they were one off the lucky 180 males to even stand a chance, and they were welll respected. 

As i had just failed 105, number 106 came up, and the nicely hidden tip of my tail turned pink with blush, it was natsu

As i had just failed 105, number 106 came up, and the nicely hidden tip of my tail turned pink with blush, it was natsu. He smiled at me, joyfully as i walked around his huge body. I need not to ask him any questions about his age because i already knew it all, he was my best friend after all, and nodded, his insignia turning into the one of success. He smiled happily as he lifted up off the ground, and onto the platform that had the words APPROVED' in big bold letters. The males on top whispering quitely and wishing each other luck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip 2 hours~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done, I was finally done, but i now have 20, VERY egar suitors, one off them, my best friend.

I sigh as I fly up to the 'APPROVED' pedestal, the males becoming silent before bowing.

I smiled warmly, gazing upon the FINEST  fire males in the whole kingdom. A few were my height and the rest were just below, all their ages starting at 18000 to 24000. The small crowd was a mess of reds, yellows, oranges, and even the odd pink splat along with maybe a Bit of blue.

Most males, in fact,  all males, but one, averted their eyes in embarrassment, when they saw me reassessing them, that one dense fire dragon, Natsu. He seemed happy to be here but like he had no control of what he was doing here, but was enjoying himself. Heh. Then we all dispersed for our nests, while I had my maids and servants helping me, take back my hoard. It had gotten bigger by 2000 pounds. And it would get bigger.