Chapter 9

Lucy POV

It's him. Mard Geer. The demon king. 

"Well Little Star  it's good to see you again."

"LEAVE YOU DISCUSSING BEAST" I roar, my scales feverishly  turning red in rage, and grey in fear.

"Now, is that any way to speak to your grandfather in law?" He responds slyly with a devious smirk, that is when Natsu jumps in front of me. His neck lowered, teeth bared and tail flicking, a sign of aggression, his teeth pulled back to reveal sharped teeth, bigger that any of those puny human's bodies. His tail begins to snake around mine, as I move forward, the dragons in the crowd began to step up, teeth nashing and tails flicking violently. Even the demon mates were hissing at their old leader. 

"YOU ARE NO KIN OF MINE HELL BEAST." My mate howls in defiance. 

"Tsk tsk tsk. How ignorant are you my grandson, you cannot reject blood like you can a suitor. But I'm 'sadly' not here to congratulate you. I'm here to claim you Natsu ." He ends with a smirk. "My useless heir came and recklessly to challenge you and take your pathetic princess as his mate. I approved his choice, but as soon as I said yes, he ran for the hills. He was never to smart. Now that he is dead, I have no heir, even though you are a dragon, you will do."

Then it was my turn.