Chapter 7

Lucy POV 

My Starchain armour has been attached, I have memorised all possible demon spells and i have made sure that guards are around at all times to make sure that there are no interferences from the demons. I had decided to change my skin to red and black, just for effect, anger and hatred for the demons, yes we had our own problems but these creatures were despicable, they had no need to feed, yet they destroyed our crops, they had half the content to themselves yet they still wanted more, why, I do not know,  but i would end this. We had both agreed that we may die in this fight but I doubted it would come to that, I hoped. In the background I saw Lissana and Bixlow with their tails curled together, I saw Levy leaning on Gajeel's great chest, unaware that she was doing so and unaware to Gajeel's VERY obviouse blushing. I sighed, wishing that I could have those moments with him, but that would only be decided by my battle with Zeref. As usual, the ref was a celestial, due to their calm attitude and authority, they were usually the ones in high ranking jobs like manager of the food gathering and court officials, but that was only to statistics, not to preference, like any dragon could be a soldier but the majority were war dragons due to their natural aptitude to fighting. As simple as that.

As I enter the arena, I see my suitors all in cages to prevent interference. Natsu is the angriest by far, due to their elements, their cages have to be made by the most skilled blacksmiths such as Gajeel and Natsu himself, and me of course , and enchanted by the most experienced archive dragons such as Levy, Habiki. Also held in place by the earth dragon's fire vines, one of the rarest vines found only in the lava lands. Just to keep them away.

Natsu was angrily snarling at his brother. Zeref just smirked at him much larger brother.

Zeref's scales were a blood red mixed with a bit of black, mimicking the war dragons, that is how so many sneak in, their scales changing like chameleons, so they look like dragon offspring, but it isn't fool proof due to the fact that they cannot change their shape and still look demonic. Zeref's wore an armour that was a brown colour, rare in our territory's but very common in their lands. Dark brown, very strong, but not flexible, focused only on defence against direct attacks, not minor ones, that was why we did not use the 'Demonic armour' as we called it, our soldiers used flexiumn, which could be strong, yet stretchy, nothing like my StarChain though.

Natsu POV

I was furious, why was HE here! She is MINE, AND MINE ALONE, MY MATE. I was roaring furiously, my own brother, the theif. When I got I would KILL HIM, damn my handy work. For Luce, metal head and I created these cages, that are nearly indestructible. WHY. As Zeref met my eye, I saw a hint of smugness on his face. I knew Luce was lying when she said that she would September the kingdoms, she would not one do that but kill Zeref. The remaining demons would either stay with their dragon mates, and be bred out and the rest would be forced to leave the content and return to hell, i also knew Zeref was lying when he said that Luce would stay there for a month to see if she liked it, he would probably rape her and force her to be his mate, due to the fact that dragons are monogamous and will only be able to mate with one, and one alone, Luce had to win. Demons did not believe that females could rule, and were treated as prizes, not living things. That was why so many females defected, willing to be arrested, until the war was over. The males didn't even know, they just thought that all those girls were weak and got caught, when in actuality, they were all on par, heh, and the girls call US stupid. As the fight continues, Jellal, the ref, and his 'best friend' and guard Erza (We all know that they liked each other) were on the platform at the head of the arena, Erza's tail raped protectively around him, serious as ever, i thought i saw a bit of blush on her face, but it was quite hard to see on her face, due to her scales, Jellal however was blushing heavily, showing purple on his azure face, his Tattoo very visible. While looking at them, i spotted Levy leaning her head on Gajeel's huge body compared to hers, she obviously did not know what she was doing while Gajeel was blushing slightly. I wished that Luce and I could do that.

While thinking this, I missed the WHOLE FIGHT DAMN IT. I saw Zeref on the ground, beggars for mercy, Luce had a murderous look in her deep brown eyes, tail flicking irritability. "Helios ma ney mor nakama Hai" I heard Luce mutter. Seconds later, our cages opened, we all paused, confused, then I realised, she was testing us. Who would come and defend her honour, who would kill Zeref. The other males seemed to hesitant, so i stood up. Sidled confidantly down to my pathetic brother. A murederous aura surrounding me. Lucy stood up from her place holding the little coward down, I looked to her for permission. As a dragon who had fought in the war, i knew what to do. She nodded her head. The weakling was trying to get away, but his badly shredded wings were useless, Luce had many injuries, i licked her face where a deep gash above her eyebrow was dripping down into her eye.

I marched up to the fleeing demon, my foot slamming down on his tail, he yelped in pain, her turned around, fear evident in his hideous face.

"Natsu PLEASE I AM YOUR BROTHER" he screamed.

"And I am a loyal suitor and citizen of Fiore, and i am obeying my future queen, as any worthy Drake would, unlike you, you filthy disgrace, tell dad i say hi, though i doubt you will be joining him in heaven." I murmur as i spring.

(Word count: 1058 so don't complain! Well now its 1065 SUCKERS, Make that 1070 ;))