Chapter 11

Lucy POV

I awoke to the heat of my ember pit, though it was warmer than usual, I rolled over to see Natsu. He was drooling a little. I smiled softly. I tried standing, I failed. My leg just wasn't allowing it. It also didn't help that Natsu's wing was wrapped around me. I sighed and tried drifting off to sleep, after what seemed to be decades, i succeeded. In the morning I awoke to Natsu licking the dried blood off my face. I blushed heavily. He chuckled lightly. I tried to get up, but Natsu was not allowing it. 

"Natsu, let. Me. Get. Up."

"No. Sit. Your. Ass. Down" he retorted playfully.

"....................." I had nothing to say to that. Then I had an idea. Natsu seemed to realise this.

"Luce, no. Don't you dare." I smirked evilly. I tapped his body with a claw. He was instantly turned into an ice cube. He pouted in his freezing prison. After a few minutes his body began melting it. 

"Gmmmmgh" he grumbled. I just laughed. The only way I got him up was with the promise of food. His eyes lit up. He shot up and sped out or room. I laughed a bit. Then he came rushing back faster than a lightning dragon to ask where the dining room was. I laughed. The palace was pretty big. As we headed down the stairs, we came across a very very depressed Gray.

"JUVIA IS MAD AT MEEEEEEEEEE" He wailed 

"SHUT UP GRAY, YOU KNOW WHY" She retorted.

"NO I DOOOOOOOONT." He continued 

Juvia said nothing she just glared. I chuckled, knowing exactly what she was mad about. Natsu just laughed his ass of. 

"Yo Ice Prick, kinda sad that I got matted before you!"

"SHUT UP FIRE ASS"

They started an all out brawl, Both Erza and I had to stop them. That's when Natsu had a 'brilliant' idea.

"Hey Princesses McFlury, my girl is better than yours!"

"Aww heck no Pyro, Shrimp is hotter than Bunny Girl!" Gajeel added

"Shut up screw face! That's impossible, Lucy has the fracking Fire element you dumbass anyway, Juvia is way cooler than Levy AND Lucy!" Gray added.

"HATE TO DISAGREE, BUT JELLAL IS THE BEST GIRLFRIEND" Erza added.

"Nope, Mira's the sweetest!" Laxus butted in.

"NO WENDY IS, POWER LINE." Romeo challenged.

The girls and Jellal just sweat dropped. God. This was my future court?

I flicked my tail and electrocuted all the boys and girl, except for Laxus, cuz, you know, lightning element. While he was laughing, I dosed him with water, he shocked himself. So we had our breakfast with the twitching Natsu, Gray, Erza, Gajeel, Romeo and a soggy Laxus. Yep. These were the ones who would help me govern Fiore for the rest of my life.