Chapter 1-The Mission

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars.

Caleb/Kanan P.O.V

I got myself ready for my mission. Apparently the Council consisting of, my Master Depa Billibia and Masters Windu, Yaddle, Kenobi, Shaak Ti, Skywalker, Fisto, Saesse Tiin, Plo Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi and Yoda (this is how I see the Jedi Council, sorry if you don't like it) has assigned me to go to a planet in the Outer Rim called Lothal, to find an informant who calls himself Fulcrum, since he says that he wants to tell us something important after we pick up some data from a highly secured Sepratist, or Empire as they like to call themselves, base on the planet. I remember almost 15 years ago a lot of things happened. Ahsoka Tano leaving the Order, finding out that the Supreme Chancellor was actually Darth Sidious and was defeated by Master Skywalker and Master Windu and the one that still bothered many others of the Order to this day. When Ephraim Bridger, the highest ranking and most powerful Jedi Temple Guard has the Order ever seen and Mira Shan (ok so I don't know if this is her actual maiden name, but I did read a headcanon that said Satele Shan was her ancestor so yeah), the strongest Jedi Knight, both left the Order at least 9 months before Palpatine was exposed and killed which saved the Order from falling. Unfortunately, after 7 years when they left, the news reported that a house they were both in was ransacked, which puzzled me on why they were in the same house on Lothal. Maybe they were visiting each other since the 2 were very close friends.

What puzzled me even more, was that the autopsy showed that a lightsaber is what killed them. Some witnesses said that they saw a group of three, in black armor and with a gear symbol on them was outside of the house they were in. In other stuff there were a lot of homes containing families in the Outer Rim, were found dead with lightsaber wounds on them as well. All witnesses said there was always a 3 person group, in black armor and gear symbols were always found near them, but it couldn't be the same people since through all their descriptions they were always changing, some were different species than the last or have different sizes. And on one mission I think I found a guy who may be connected to this, though he was a really arrogant prick. He called himself the Inquisitor since he thought that I was too "unworthy and un-Jedi like" to even know his name, and when I first met him I lost. Though he did wear black armor and had that mysterious gear symbol.

He's a Pau'an, kinda like some of the Jedi Guards we have, he has a gray face, with red tattoo markings that unnervingly reminded me of blood a bit. I started walking to the hanger where all our ships are. As I walked I saw some squadrons of soldiers and clones that were talking and laughing with each other. When we found out that the Chancellor was going to use the inhibitor chips in all the clones to attack and kill all the Jedi, we immediately removed them and allowed the clones to have their free will. If they wanted to leave then sure and if they wanted to stay then that was okay as well, we also were able to stop cloning soldiers since so many people now wanted to join our Army. I finally arrive at the hangar and immediately find the ship I was looking for. A VCX 100-light freighter or as the pilot likes to call it, The Ghost.

"And speaking of the pilot, here she comes," I said happily in my mind. I see the beautiful pilot of this ship, Hera Syndulla a green Twilek, wearing a jumpsuit similar to that of an X-wing flight suit and had the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen and her grumpy, orange C1-10P astromech droid or Chopper coming this way. When the Council found out about Master Skywalker's and Padme's relationship and that she was pregnant with their children, the Council actually decided to remove the rule where Jedi cannot fall in love, since after thinking about it, their children would genetically have the ability of the force (I have no idea if this is actually possibly) meaning that they were able to train younglings right from the start and the deadline on where they must be at least be 2 or 3 years old (I'm not kidding I did my research that's how old they should be) would be met early. Even though that most Jedi don't fall in love, I did, with Hera Syndulla, who is my partner for most my missions. I remember how she became a pilot for the Order. She arrived here in the Ghost and said where to sign up to become a pilot, I showed her where and now she's the best pilot anyone has ever seen.

"So we're finally going to meet Fulcrum, huh?" she said.

"Yeah, but first we have to get some data from the base, on the planet we're supposed to meet him," I said

"Well then let's get started," she said and walked on the ramp of her ship with Chopper following close behind and me as well. Shortly we took off and went through hyperspace. I kept on thinking who this "Fulcrum" could be. Someone who was sick of the Separatists? No that's basically everyone. Could it be Ephraim? Of course not he's dead. But then who? After several hours( I have no idea how long a trip is from Coruscant to Lothal, sorry) we finally arrived. Unfortunately, there were some TIEs surrounding the planet since it was a Separatist controlled planet. They immediately started shooting and, surprisingly, was actually able to hit us, I ran to the other gun and started shooting.

"I need those TIEs off my back now Kanan!" I heard Hera shouting my nickname/cover name. She gave me the name for Kanan Jarrus since she thought I looked more like that then a Caleb Dume. Now, most people call me Kanan, but my real name is still Caleb. I kept shooting at the TIEs until I was able to hit one. Hera got another and Chopper aimed our other gun blowing up the last one. Unfortunately, our ship still took damage and had to land immediately. Fortunately, the place where we were landing, which was near Capitol City was where we were supposed to land for the mission. We opened the ramp to the ship and started to walk to the city.

"Chopper we need you to stay back with the ship to work on fixing it," Hera said. Chopper than started beeping angrily, but complied. We started walking towards the city and saw a lot of different species with stands selling a huge assortment of fruits, used guns and armor and sometimes new weapons. Some shops were pawn shops while others were just normal shops. I was still looking at all the stalls until...

"Pssst," I heard a voice whispered, I looked around and saw a cloaked figure in an alley.
"That has to be Fulcrum," I thought and I could tell Hera was thinking the same. We then walked into the alley and saw the figure again.

"So you are the people the Council has sent?" he questioned, but his voice. It sounded feminine and somehow familiar.

"Who exactly are you Fulcrum?" questioned Hera.

"Yeah and somehow you feel... familiar," I said. He or she then started to chuckle and said...

"I guess leaving the Order for almost 15 years isn't long enough to forget someone," Fulcrum said. Wait...

"You were part of the Order? But there are only 3 people I knew who left the Order from that long ago and 2 of them are dead so..." I trailed off realizing who Fulcrum really was.

"Wait so who are you?" Hera said still confused on who is partner was. Fulcrum then removed her hood, revealing a face I never thought I would see again.

"It's nice to meet you Hera, my real name is Ahsoka Tano, ex-padawan of Anakin Skywalker,".

AN: And done! My first Star Wars fan fiction first chapter is complete. Now don't worry I'll add Ezra soon on and remember that I don't have a scheduled updating time and given the fact of school and homework it may take longer but I'll do my best for you guys. So what did you think? Good, bad, middle? Please vote, share and comment, I'd love some feedback. Hope you all have a great day and until then, SEE YA!!!!!!!