Chapter 3- Getting to Know You

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars/Rebels
I'm going to start doing small descriptions at the start of my stories.

After escaping the Inquisitor from the Imperial base our 2 heroes learn more about their street rat savior.

Hera P.O.V

"I know a place where we can stay at! Follow me!" I heard the kid shout over the wind racing past us. He then started moving to the front and I started to follow him. I saw Kanan's face and I didn't need to be a Jedi to feel that he didn't trust the kid. After several minutes of silence only the sounds of wind racing, a building began to appear. Though when I got a closer look at it I got a little confused. We were heading to an old and rusty Communications Tower. The kid then stopped and I followed suit.

"Here we are, home sweet home!" he said. Wait. Home sweet home? Did this kid live hear? Any parent would never choose to live here, it looks like it could fall apart in any second!

"Well come on!" he said and went inside. I then looked behind me to see Kanan hesitantly getting off his speeder. Once he got off I went over to him and held both of his hands.

"Are you alright?"

Kanan and Hera's P.O.V(didn't expect this did ya?)

Kanan got off his speeder and then had his hands get taken into leathered ones(because Hera is wearing gloves) and stared at the green eyes of Hera. His tensions immediately melt away  after seeing the love that is held in them.

"Are you alright?" she said to him. In a soft quiet voice he replies.

"Yeah, I am,". He leans to give her a kiss and she meets him half way. They pulled apart.

"Please be nice to the kid, ok?" she said in a soft loving voice.

"Alright," he says and the two soon begin to climb up the ladder.

Kanan P.O.V

After climbing up the rings and finally stopping. We opened up the door leading to... not what I was expecting. It looked neat and orderly, with only a light dust cover. There were a lot of storm trooper and clone trooper helmets hanging on shelves. There was a small work bench that had some helmets taken apart while others have been redecorated. Though when I looked around I didn't see the kid. Speaking of which I gotta learn his name since I'm tired of calling him "the kid". I opened another door and walked outside. I gripped on the railing and looked at what was Capital City. It was small and from this distance it had the color of brown. All in all it looked so... sad. I saw how so many storm troopers were bullying all the stands and how a lot of people were too scared to even help. I then heard sighing and looked up to see the kid who was no longer wearing his cloak and orange jumpsuit but now dawned a red-wood brown t- shirt that was a few sizes to big for him and black boxers. I saw a ladder next to the door and put two and two together.

"Enjoying the view up there?" I joked. He looked down and got up and climbed down the ladder, until he ended up by my side. We then went in and sat down. He then went over to the corner and picked up the yellow backpack from early. He opened it up and pulled out 3 jogans. Most likely the ones he got from that merchant earlier today. He then gave us one and to be honest I was a little hungry.

"Thank you, we didn't plan on staying long so we didn't bring any credits on us," Hera said.

"It's ok, miss..." he said trailing off,