Chapter 9- When the Darkness Seeps In

Disclaimer: I do not own anything. Including image.

Link of Image: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gathering_Forces

A special shout out to TheChosenJedi67, for giving me such a nice comment on my last update for this story, it makes me happy knowing I am giving you such joy with my story.

Darth Bane POV (omg whaaaaat????)

I sat on my throne, with the Grand Inquisitor bowing before. It was a month after I sent him to Lothal and now he has come back to give his report. Several days after I sent him to Lothal I felt some... fluctuations, in the Force. Now, he here was, ready to give his mission report before the Sith Order.

"My Lord, just as you predicted I encountered the Jedi Knight at the Lothal complex, but he escaped and-," he started choking and floating in the air, his hands desperately clawing at his neck. I got up from my throne and slowly walked towards, putting more pressure to my force choke as I got closer. I then dropped him on the ground, he was now laying flat on his back, getting as much air in his lungs before I placed my dark boot on his gray neck.

"You... let... him... escape?!" I said angrily, applying more pressure to his neck with every word. He then wheezed out his next words.

"T-there was... a-a... child," he said. I lifted my foot off his neck and lifted him up with the force, this time not choking him, but my glare intensifies to that of Tatoonie's suns.

"What?!" I growled out. I dropped him and he fell to his knees.

"A-a child, n-native to Lothal, h-he helped the Jedi es-escape," he said, his eyes filled with pure fear and his voice shaking. I turned to Lyra, a female Ryn who was renowned for her ruthlessness and has choked the living life out of her enemies with her tail and slept like a tooka-kitten, she was one of the 8 Order of the Sith generals. The generals around began slowly inching away from her, sensing my impending wrath. Her eyes that were normally filled with a cool, steel shield, began melting away into a puddle of fear. Sound of choking now filled the room.

"How is it, that I sent YOU, to Lothal and you reported back to me that ALL the younglings on that underdeveloped farm world, have been eradicated?" I said, with anger seething from my words. I increased the pressure, curling my fist tighter. She began to pass out so I released her from my Force Choke, she dropped to the ground, holding her neck and breathing heavily.

"I-I di-did, My Lord, I-I," she stuttered, but I grabbed and yanked her hair up. Hard. I growled out "Then why does the Inquisitor bring news of a native child on Lothal, which is in the Outer Rim!" I let go of her hair and turned back to the Pau'an who flinches in my gaze.

"Show me," I said. He nodded and then used he force to turn on a holo-projection of the security footage. It showed the Pau'an fighting the Jedi, who was carrying a blue lightsaber. A shot was fired between them and the shooter was a green skinned Twilek. A Walker then came in and shot the Inquisitor, the hatch of the walker opened and it was...

A child.

I paused the footage and zoomed in on the child. He was wearing a worn out, dirty cloak and an orange flight suit. Underneath his cloak I could see part of his hair, which was black but yet blue and had shining deep blue eyes that stood out of all the colors of the room.

"B-but, th-that's not poss-," Lyra didn't finish her stuttering as I grabbed my lightsaber, ignited it's bloody red blade and cut her head off. The other generals gasped in shock as they saw her decapitated head roll on the floor. I turned off my lightsaber and placed it back on my belt and stared at the holo-image. The image showing the child from my vision, the one who will defeat me. A cold, calculative smile slowly appears on my face, revealing all my sharp teeth. I turned my golden yellow, red rimmed eyes to the Inquisitor and my now seven generals, who all stood straighter. I pointed to the child, my presence filling the room and I spoke in my most powerful, but lowest voice.