Chapter 6- An Old Family Reunion Part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own anything, including the image.

Note: There will be some swearing

Link to image: https://renny08.deviantart.com/art/Just-Anakin-and-Ahsoka-245276579

Ahsoka's P.O.V

Anakin was staring right at me. I was going over the decision to run until I felt something on my arm. I looked and saw Ezra giving me a comforting squeeze and kind smile. I could feel the comforting waves coming off him, even though he may not know that he was actually doing it. He really does have a lot of his mother in him. I took deep breath and walked in front of Kanan so all the Council could see me. I slowly raised my shaking hands up to the rims of my hood. I exhaled deeply and removed my hood. I could feel them stop breathing. All their eyes even more on me now. After a while a spoke.

"Hello, Masters," I said a little hesitant when I said Masters. After that they just stood there, not moving. I was going to put my hood back on until I heard footsteps. My head was down the entire time we were here, I couldn't even handle seeing them, even before I showed them who I was I couldn't handle looking at them. I heard the footsteps stop and a shadow over me. Though the Force already told me who it was. I kept on looking down, until I felt a gentle hand on my chin and slowly tilted it up to look into the eyes of...Anakin Skywalker. I almost forgot how to breath. Then he did something that made me hold my breath, hoping it wasn't a dream. He hugged me.

Anakin's P.O.V

I hugged her. I hugged who I would call my best friend, my sister, hell even my daughter. I kept hugging her as though if I let her go she'd disappeared into thin air. Then I felt a pair of arms around me and saw that she was hugging me as well. I could feel tears in my eyes and saw there was some in hers as well. After a while we let each other go, I looked into her eyes and could see some of that snippy attitude blue in them, but I could also see something else, was it joy or sadness? I was finally able to say something.

"It's, great to see you again, Ahsoka," I said. I saw her smile a little but then it returned to a neutral expression.

"You as well Mas- I mean Anakin," she said. She almost said Master. I said softly in my head. I was going to say if she would rejoin the Order until she said,"Do I, still have the permission to, rejoin the Order?" she asked, hesitant with every word. I felt a smile on my face. I looked back at the other Council Members, many of them nodding. I turned back at her.

"Of course you do," I said,"Snips," I added. She smiled at her old nickname.

"Thank you... Skyguy," she said. I smiled when she called me that. I remembered when she first called me that. When I learned she was my padawan and in front of some Clones on Christophsis. I remembered how surprised I was, learning that I had a padawan. At first I thought a student would just slow me down. Now every time I remember that I had that thought I wished I could've traveled back in time and tell old me that was wrong thinking and I would've punched him in the face with my right hand(if you guys remember or from the image Anakin's right hand is his mechanical one). Though there were some thoughts going on through my head. Some that I would have to take to the other Masters. Time to think up an excuse.

"Though, right now, we need to think about your position and your, new friend," I said pointing at the child in orange rags. She nodded, and headed back to Kanan and the kid, Ezra.

"We'll call you when we made something up," I said to them as they walked out. When they left I let out a breath I didn't even know was holding and went back to my chair.

"Little' Soka has returned," Plo Koon said happily.

"You know you can't call her 'little' anymore you know," joked Obi-Wan.