He Cheats

I was on my way home from working overtime. I've been working overtime to help make enough money to help with the project I'm working on with Colby, my boyfriend of two and a half years.
    I pulled up to the house that we lived in with Elton, Corey, Sam, Aaron, and Devyn.
    As I was parking my car I noticed an unfamiliar car parked in the drive way. That one and Colby's were the only other cars here besides mine. I started having bad thoughts, but I trusted Colby enough to not do something stupid. I pushed those thoughts away and got out of the car.
    I walked into the house and took off my shoes and put my purse in its designated spot.
    While walking upstairs to our bedroom I heard voices. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but what was for certain is that ones a female and the other is a male.
    As I got closer the voices got louder and I could sort of make out what they were saying.
    ".....I'm kinda nervous.." the female voice said. She kinda sounded like Katrina
    "Don't worry, in the end-" I cut off the male voice when I stepped on a squeaky board. That was Colby's voice.
    I heard scrambling around and I could tell they knew I was here.
    I went up to the door and pushed it open. My bad thoughts were right.
    "Colby! What the fuck?!" I shouted. I then noticed that it was Katrina. "Katrina, how could you?" I felt tears rim my eyes.
    Colby and Katrina were in bed with Colby over top of Katrina. He was in shorts and Katrina had on shorts and a crop top.
    "I-It's not-" Colby started as he got off of Katrina.
    "Don't you dare say 'it's not what it looks like' because it is what it fucking looks like!"
    "Samantha, I'm sorry I-" Katrina said.
    "No! You don't just say 'sorry' and suddenly everything's fine!"
    Colby got up and started walking towards me. I took a step back.
    "No, get away from me!" I shouted.
    "Samantha, please." He said.
    Katrina came closer to me too. "Please, don't tell Sam."
    I shook my head and ran around them and down the stairs.
    I heard Colby mumble something to Katrina but I couldn't tell what because of the sound of my feet hitting the stairs.
    "Samantha wait! Please! Let me explain!" Colby shouted as he ran down the stairs after me.
    I stopped at the bottom of the stairs.
    "What is there to explain?! I know what I saw!"
    "Please?" He asked as he got to the bottom of the stairs.
    I contemplated in my head whether or not I should let him explain.
    "Was I not good enough?" I asked quietly as tears fell from my eyes.
    "Samantha-" Colby started.
    "Did I do something wrong?"
    "No it's a-"
    "Am I not pretty enough for you?"
    "Samantha! Let me finish." Colby said. "It's a prank."
    Just as he said that I heard the pounding of feet coming down the stairs. Katrina came down with a camera in hand.
    I felt myself start to smile. Colby tried hugging me, but I backed away.
    "I'm sorry Samantha." He said.
    "Me too." Katrina added.
    Katrina stopped recording and set the camera down on the stairs. She walked over to me and held her arms out for a hug. I stood there for a bit and decided to hug her back. We hugged for a bit. I have a plan.
    "I forgive you." I said to her as we pulled apart. She smiled.
    "Oh so she gets a hug and not me?" Colby asked.
    "Yep." I replied.
    Katrina walked behind Colby and grabbed the camera. She took it to the kitchen with her.
    I moved around so Colby would have to turn around and face me, so his back is to the kitchen. Katrina set up the camera and continued with the plan.
    "Why don't I get one?" He asked.
    "You made me cry." I replied.
    "I'm really sorry I made you cry. You know I would never do that to you."
    I saw Katrina make a signal with her hand, telling me the plan was ready.
    "How can I stay mad at you for long?" I said while giving in and giving Colby a hug.
    I held my hand out behind his back and Katrina put a plate full of whipped cream in my hand.
    She walked behind me so the camera was pointed at Colby.
    "Why do you still have the camera out?" He asked her.
    I pulled out of the hug and smashed the plate into his face and bits of whipped cream went everywhere.
    Katrina and I started laughing.
    He pulled the plate off his face and wiped some of the whip cream off and onto the plate.
    "I see, I see." He said.
    I knew what he was doing. He was gathering a handful of whipped cream and was going to throw it at me.
    I ran behind Katrina as he was about to throw it. He threw it in my direction and it hit Katrina straight in the face.
    "Colby!" She shouted.
    "Sorry! That was supposed to hit Samantha." He said apologetically.
    She wiped some off her face and turned around and threw it at me. I barely dodged it and it hit the wall.
    I playfully stuck out my tongue at them.
    "Get her!" Katrina shouted.
    I ran away and they started chasing me. Well, Colby was mostly chasing me. Katrina was still recording.
    After a few minutes of chasing me, he caught up to me and picked me up behind me by my waist. He spun me around and laid me down on the couch. I tried to sit up and get away, but he straddled me so I couldn't get away.
    "No where to run now!" He said.
    He wiped some whip cream off his face and into his hand. He then smeared it all over my face.
    I licked the whipped cream off my lips.
    He then got off me and I stood up.
    "Do I get a proper hug now?" He asked while spreading his arms.
    I nodded my head and hugged him.
    "Yay!" He said.
    While I was hugging him, I wiped some of the whipped cream off my face and onto his chest.
    I pulled out of the hug and Colby did his outro for the video. Which I kinda forgot was still recording.
    Katrina put the camera down and we all went to the kitchen to clean off all the whip cream.
    Once we finished, Colby and I went to the gaming room and sat down on the couch. Colby put his arm around me and side hugged me.
    "But seriously, you know I'd never do that to you. Right?" Colby asked.
    "Yes, and I know you'd never do the same to me." I said.
    He nodded his head and I smiled at him which made him smile. He then pulled me in for a kiss.
     We pulled apart and I laid my head on his shoulder.
    Gosh I love this boy. Even though he drives me crazy sometimes.