Skipping School

Does anyone really like school? I mean, it can be exciting at some points or funny at others. But really, it's mostly stress, pain, worry, and heart break. Deadlines, bullies, certain teachers, are all reasons to why I hate school.
If I didn't have to go to school, I wouldn't. But, by law every kid had to go to school.
I was currently brushing my waist length, brown curly hair. There was one main reason why I went to school.
Samuel Golbach.
I felt butterflies, just at the sound of his name.
I smiled at myself in the mirror and finished brushing my hair. I put the top half up onto a bun and let the bottom half flow freely down my back.
I went to my closet and threw on a navy blue tank top with a black leather coat and some dark blue jeans.
I applied my normal makeup and went down the hall to eat breakfast.
"Morning Mom." I say while walking to the kitchen. "Morning Dad."
"Good morning sweetie. Would you like some eggs and bacon?" My Mom asked sweetly.
I nodded my head and grabbed a plate. Mom came by with a pan full of sizzling bacon. I sniffed and smelled the delicious aroma of bacon. She pushed some onto my plate and did the same with some scrambled eggs. I poured myself a glass of milk and started eating.
We all ate breakfast together with a small conversation here and there. I drank the last of my milk and stood up to put my stuff in the sink.
"Bye, I'm off to school." I said out loud.
"Have a great day." My parents said in unison.
I grabbed my backpack and keys and headed off to school.
—————•
I parked the car and got out. I made my way to my locker, to see my best friends, Emma, Olivia, and Belle. They were chatting with each other, when Emma saw me and pointed me out to the others.
They smiled and moved out of the way to my locker. I spun the combination and then opened my locker and put my stuff inside. I turned to face my friends.
"We should skip school today. I don't feel like learning much." I said.
They all nodded their heads a bit and looked at me.
"Okay, but we have to ask Colby to join us." Olivia said with hope in her green eyes.
"Okay, go ask him if you want." I replied.
Olivia went off, dragging Belle with her.
"So, hows things with you and Sam?" Emma asked with a suggestive tone.
"We don't talk all that much because we aren't in that many classes together." I replied simply.
"Your hoping that Colby will want to to take Sam with him too."
She was right. I was hoping that Colby will ask if Sam can come with us. She knows about my feelings for him. I didn't tell Olivia or Belle because those two would have the whole school knowing by second hour. They don't do it on purpose, it's just hard for them to keep secrets. Not to mention, Belle also has a crush on Sam.
I let out a sigh as I grab my things for first hour.
Olivia and Belle came scurrying back over to Emma and I.
"So?" I asked.
"He said he'll come," Belle started. "but he wants Sam to come too. Is that fine?"
"Yea, that's ok. Tell them we leave after lunch so it counts as a full day and to meet by my locker." I replied.
I closed my locker and went off with Emma to our first hour.
—————————•
Lunch came around and I was currently standing by my locker, waiting for everyone else.
After a few minutes, Emma, Olivia, Belle, Colby, and Sam came walking to my locker.
"Where are we going exactly?" Colby asked.
"Um, I didn't really plan a certain place, I just wanted to leave school." I replied.
"We should go to the abandoned ware house!"
"Yea!" Olivia added a little too quickly after Colby.
"All right, are we all ready to go?" I asked.
Everyone nodded their heads, but Sam looked a little unsure.
"Alright, lets take my car!" Belle said excitedly.
"Do you wanna go Sam? You look a little nervous." I said to him as we started walking to Belle's car.
He gave me a small smile. "I'll be fine. I just need to get out of my comfort zone a bit."
"Okay."
We made it to Belle's car and we all started piling in. You see, Belle's car was made for five people, not six.
"Hey Sammy, your gonna have to sit on Sam's lap. Your the lightest of all of us." Emma said with a smile.
I felt heat rise to my cheeks.
"Uhm, i-is that ok w-with you?" I asked Sam.
He nodded his head.
I slowly climbed in and sat on his lap.
"Alright, is everyone in?" Belle asked from the drivers seat. She looked in the rear view mirror at us. When her eyes landed on Sam and I, I saw a little bit of jealousy and anger flash through her blue eyes but were gone in an instant.
The seating arrangement was, Belle is driving, Emma is in shot gun, Colby is in the back in the middle, Olivia was on the left, and Sam and I were on the right.
Everyone nodded their heads and Belle took off.
The drive was kinda long to the wear house and I was staring to get tired.
I could feel my head bob from side to side every now and then, trying to stay up.
"Are you tired?" Sam asked me.
I nodded my head.
"You can lay down on me if you wanna sleep." Sam said.
"Okay," I replied with a bit of a blush "thank you."
"Anytime."
I moved a bit so I was comfortable and then laid my head down on Sam's shoulder.
The last thing I saw before my eyes closed, was Emma smiling while looking at Sam and I in the rear view mirror.
———————•
"Hey, Sammy," I heard a male voice say as I was gently shaken. "We're here."
"Hey Sammy! Get up!" A female voice shouted in my ear.
My eyes flew open and I sat up. My head hit the ceiling of the car with a thump.
I heard laughter around me and my eyes landed on Emma. I glared at her as I rubbed the spot on my head.
"Sorry." She said through fits of laughter.
I groaned and got out of the car and Sam followed.
"Well, we have a long walk ahead of us." Olivia said as she started walking.
Everyone followed behind her as we made our way to the abounded ware house.
We started our journey to the ware house.
    To get to the ware house, we had to walk through a big field and a forest so this is going to be fun.
    "Do you guys know what this used to be?" Sam asked.
    "Um, wasn't it some sort of factory?" Belle asked.
    "Yea, It was a jewelry factory. But, it was shut down in the 1960's due to the toxins which caused cancer."
    "Since it's been closed down, there was been suicides here." Colby said. "There was one a while ago on the train tracks."
    "Oh yea, I heard that on the news." I added. "It was a girl that went to our school."
    "Yea, she stood on the train tracks and waited for the train to come. Her best friend stood next to her." He added.
    "That's so sad." Olivia said.
    We had passed through the field and was starting our hike through the forest.
    "My feet hurt." Olivia complained.
    "Do you want a piggy back ride?" Colby asked her.
    Her eyes lit up and she happily nodded her head. We all stopped and watched as Olivia tried jumping onto Colby's back. It took her a few attempts, but she finally got on.
    "Okay, lets go." Colby said and started walking.
    We walked for about ten minutes.
    "My feet hurt too." Belle complained and looked at Sam expectantly. 
    "Hey, look there's the wear house." Sam said while pointing obviously oblivious to Belle's complaint.
    We all looked over and saw the big building.
    I glanced at Belle and saw that she was upset that Sam had not offered her a piggy back ride.
    I looked at Emma and we both exchanged a smile after looking at Belle.
    We made our way to the building and stood outside of it.
    "There's so much graffiti." Emma said.
    "Okay, Olivia we are here so I'm putting you down now." Colby said as he let go of Olivia's legs. She dropped to the ground and looked a little disappointed.
    We all walked into the wear house and started looking around.
    While exploring we came across stairs that led to a door that was wide open.
     Colby smiled and looked at me. I knew what he was thinking and I shook my head. He nodded his head and then said, "Hey Sammy, I dare you to go into the scary room."
    "No." I replied immediately.
    "How about for ten bucks?"
    "Nope."
    "I'll buy you dinner."
    I thought about it and finally let out a sigh. He wasn't going to give up so I might as well get it over with.
    "Okay, fine. For how long?"
    "Thirty seconds."
    "Fifteen."
    "Twenty five."
    "Ten."
    "Twenty is the lowest I'll go."
    "Fine." I sighed.
    "Oh, and no flash light."
    I groaned. "Why do you make this so difficult?"
    He shrugged.
    I slowly made my way to the stairs. I looked up at the creepy door that I was about to go through.
    I started walking up the stairs to the door. Once I got to the door, I looked behind me and saw everyone staring at me expectantly.
    I took a deep breath and stepped inside.
I looked around the scary room and saw all sorts of debris. Even though it's daytime, it's still creepy as hell. I walked a little further and started counting.
1....2....3....4...5..
This wasn't as bad as I thought.
6....7....8....9...10...
All ready half way done.
11....12....13...14...
Bang!
I jumped as I heard what sounded like something fall.
What was that?! It was probably the wind. Yea.... that's all...
There was a faint female scream from inside the room and I felt something hit my arm.
"Ow!" I yelled.
I heard more things flying through the air and I ducked down behind some collapsed metal.
I heard the pounding of feet and then I saw Sam in the door way shining a light around. The light landed on me and he ran over to me.
He immediately pulled me into a tight hug.
"Your okay." He breathed.
I nodded my head and felt myself start to tear up, but I didn't let them fall.
"Lets get out of here." Sam said.
We stood up and ran to the door. As we ran out it slammed behind us.
We ran back down the stairs and I looked around, expecting to see the others but they were no where in sight.
"Where are they?" I asked.
"Guys, the prank is off! We need to get out of here!" Sam yelled.
They all came out of their places and ran over to us.
"What's that noise?" Colby asked.
"The room is going mad. We need to move. Let's go on the roof." Sam said.
We all hurriedly made our way to the roof.
Once we were on top, the view was amazing.
Trees were on the horizon and the sun was slightly setting and it gave off a variety of different reds and blues.
We went to the very top of the roof and sat there.
"Are you okay, Sammy?" Colby asked. "I'm really sorry about what happened."
I gave him a small smile. "It's okay Colby, that dinner will make up for it."
He flashed me another apologetic smile and then looked back at the view.
I saw Belle scoot closer to Sam, who was sitting next to me, and Sam slightly move closer to me.
Belle scooted a little closer, which caused Sam to move closer to me.
Our bodies were touching and I looked at Sam with an amused smile.
Belle rested her head on Sam's shoulder.
"Hey, uhm, Belle?" Sam asked.
Belle looked at him, expecting him to ask her out.
"Yea Sam?" She said with a smile.
"Can you please not lean on me?"
Her smile fell off her face. "O-Okay."
She picked up her head, but still stayed close to him.
I looked back at the sunset and felt an arm wrap around my shoulders.
Colby looked at us and he looked happy.
"Hey, Belle, Emma, and Olivia can I show you guys something?" Colby said while standing up.
"Yea." They all said in unison.
The three girls all stood up and made their way to the bottom of the roof.
Colby went down too and winked at us before he went with them.
I looked at Sam to see him blushing.
"H-Hey, Sammy?" Sam asked.
"Hm?" I replied.
"Doyouwannabemygirlfriend?" Sam said really fast and nervously.
"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked.
He took a deep breath and exhaled.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.
My lips spread into a big smile.
"Of course!" I said while wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him.
We slightly pulled apart and my eyes locked with Sam's. I stared at his beautiful blue eyes, while he stared at my brown ones.
Slowly he leaned closer to me and stopped as his lips brushed against mine. I leaned in the rest of the way.
At first the kiss was slow, but our lips started moving slightly faster. Our lips moving in sync. He bit my bottom lip slightly, asking for entrance. I happily let him in.
His tongue met mine and he started moving his tongue over every part of my mouth. He traced little circles with his tongue into mine.
I let him lead for a bit, before I took over. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and did my own exploring. I moved my hands up the back of his neck and knotted my fingers into his hair.
He had one arm around my waist, pulling me close, and the other on my cheek.
The kiss lasted a bit longer before we both pulled away gasping for air. A smile overtook my lips as I looked at Sam.
He put his arm around my shoulders as we continued to watch the sun set.
——————————————————-🔸
I am really sorry that this was so late @AceSam111. I just had a bunch of school work and I had some writers block, but it's finally up and I hope you enjoyed it. 😅

~Geekness101