Meeting the Neighbors Part 2

Colby's P.O.V.
    I felt Y/n fall off my shoulders and saw her head collide with the concrete edge of the pool.
    I looked over at Becca, who had pushed her.
    "Becca what the hell?!" I shouted while going over and picking up Y/n bridal style and carrying her out of the water.
    She was currently unconscious and had blood coming out a small gash on her forehead. 
    "I-I'm really sorry! I didn't mean for her to hit the edge of the pool!" Becca said while following me out of the water.
    I laid her down on the ground and felt for a pulse. She still had one which is good.
    "Sam, go get some towels!"
    Sam immediately ran into the house and grabbed a few towels and brought them out with Katrina behind him.
    "What's going on?" She said and then her eyes landed on Y/n. "What happened? Is she ok?"
     "She's going to be fine babe, don't worry." Sam replied.
    I saw Becca's face turn to stone and she gave Katrina the most hated look I have ever seen when Sam said babe. I'm pretty sure she has a thing for Sam.
    I grabbed one of the towels and brought it to the gash in Y/n's forehead.
    "Ok, what do we do?" I ask.
    "Lets bring her inside and lay her down on the couch. The gash isn't that deep so she doesn't really need medical attention and we've got a first aid kit we can use." Sam replied. "Katrina can you go get the first aid kit?"
    She nodded her head and then ran inside.
    I picked Y/n up bridal style and brought her to the couch.
    I felt tears forming in the corner of my eyes but I don't know why. I barely know her yet I still care about her as if I've known her for years.
    Do I like her? I'm not sure.
    I quickly wiped away the tears as Katrina brought out the first aid kit. I dried my hands on a towel and started to bandage Y/n up.
    Once I finished, I looked over at everyone who was just sitting on the floor behind me. Sam had his arm around Katrina and she was leaning on him, although Sam was still wet from swimming. Becca was staring at Katrina with hatred in her eyes.
    We sat around for a good twenty minutes before I heard a cough come from Y/n.
    I immediately got up and kneeled beside her.
    Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around. She seemed a bit confused before her eyes locked onto mine.
    "Colby?" She said in a quiet voice.
    I smiled and pulled her into a hug. She seemed a bit surprised but then hugged back.
    She sat up and smiled. She looked around and then she looked at Becca and her smile changed into a frown and confused look.
    "I'm sorry, who are you?" She said to Becca.
    "What do you mean who am I? I'm Becca your best friend!" Becca said a little annoyed.
    "I'm sorry but it doesn't ring a bell." Y/n replied.
     "Your lying. I know you know who I am. You can't forget about me!"
    Becca looked angry and she stood up and took a step toward Y/n. I immediately stood up and stood in front of her.
    Becca stood her ground and looked extremely pissed off.
    "Move." She said demandingly.
    "No." I replied.
    She balled her fists and was about to swing but Sam grabbed her hands and held them behind her back.
    "Let me go!" Becca shouted.
    She squirmed a bit before Sam let her go and she backed away.
    "Fine." She said and then stormed off.
    "Where is she going?" Katrina asked.
    We heard a door open and then slam shut.
    "I assume home." I replied.
    We all turned back to Y/n and she smiled.
   "Do you remember who we are?" Sam asked a bit hesitantly.
    "Of course. I only said I didn't know her because I honestly was getting sick of her." Y/n replied. "She always bosses me around and she has hit me many times before."
    She twisted her arm around and there was a bruise the size of a baseball.
    "She lost a game of baseball and then whipped the ball at me." Y/n said.
    "How come you stayed her friend for so long?" Katrina asked.
    "She was the only person who would be my friend. Everyone else didn't like me." Y/n replied with a hint of a frown.
    "Well, we are your friends now!" Sam said happily."
    She smiled and then we all had a group hug.
    "Although, I think we could be more than friends." I whispered quietly into Y/n ear.