Ch 7. A Twist...?

The Star Sanses landed on Epictale with a thud next to the creature. It was the closest AU to it, but it was really big. How were they ever going to destroy it? Ink squinted foward at the body. It was... Robotic? "Ink, what do we do?" Blueberry asked. "It's a robot, guys, we have to find a start or on and off button. It might stop it," Ink told them, looking back at Frisk. Her eyes were wide with fear, but she was trying to be brave. Ink walked to her and gave the little human girl a pat on the shoulder. "It's okay to be afraid, Frisk, we can do this. You have determination." Frisk seemed more bright and she nodded, then looked to Dream. "Ink, where do you want me to look?" He asked. "You and Blue go over there on that bright silver part and Frisk and I will look on the other side of its body. Keep your eye socket out for an entrance or anything, okay?" Exchanging glances, Dream and Blueberry were off in the direction Ink had pointed. "Let's do this, Frisk."

  An urge of excitement flew through Cross as he pushed his hand against the metal. "Finally that dang Error guy will be stunned, and I'll kill him when he is. We'll take back our AU and complete our agreement with Nightmare as promised." "Are you crazy?!" Chara interrupted. "We can't agree to share our AU with him! He's INSANE!" "We have to, come on, Chara, don't you want to see home again...?" "...Yes..." Chara repiled. "Then let's go now." Cross stood up and started over to Epictale. They would finally see their AU again after this, or so they thought... What would they do if they didn't?

  Error quickly flung himself onto the couch and peered around the place. "Wow, it's all trashy," he muttered. "Nothing to do... Nothing... Oh.. Hm... OH MY AU'S ERROR, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" His voice glitched with his eyes and he smaked himself on the skull on the coffee table. "Wait... Hold on..." He lifted his arm and found red paint on his sleeve. "Oh... REALLY? ...Ink..." He looked around at the clock. He hated time and telling it, but Ink and the others had litteraly left about five straight hours ago. Were they okay, or had they been beaten up my some kind of weird monster thing? If not, where were they? He had to do something... What if they were in trouble? "I'm never doing this again, you dang horse," he yelled at a unicorn plush that rested on the table beside him. 

  Acid dripped out of the creature's mouth onto Ink's cape and he gulped. Screeeeeeeeeech! It made the most ear raping roaring sound the Star Sanses had ever heard from a monster. Ink smacked it's front jaw with his paint brush and it snapped it's huge mouth at him, the sound of macanics moving in its body. "INK!" Blue rushed up to them just as Frisk and Dream appeared too. "We can do this," they all said at once. Ink painted a yellow strip of paint around the creature's body and around its limbs too. Dream struck it's leg with his star wand and a shock streamed across its whole body, striking Ink, who fell onto the robot's head. "INK!" A voice sounded from the side. Ink looked over, eyes half shut. "E-Error...?"