Ch 21. Through Scenes

~Before We Start~

I want to thank all of my amazing viewers that have read this story, it may be over soon, but I have plans that you may like. Enjoy the story, and I'll see you guys soon!!!

  Dream wished that he had never been created into this Multiverse. Or if there was a bigger place out there, then that too. He decided there was nothing that could love him now, and he may as well just look for Cross - if he was still alive, that is. He teleported his wand back to him, which must have surprised Error and Ink since he had left it there with them. "There's nothing you can do to protect the Multiverse now, it doesn't matter to me, bro, you're fine off just being cute with Blueberry and not fighting with Ink. I don't want my baby brother getting hurt anyway!" Nightmare would say... He didn't love him. He was a liar and had left Dream to fight for evil, the dark side of him had taken over his being, and now there was no reason to fight anymore. Not with him gone too... He probably WOULDN'T EVEN NOTICE! Dream took his anger out on a stump of wood which had been left there by humans on the surface of Undertale. He teleported from AU to AU. There was no way to teleport to his destination, so he had had to memorize the AUs to get to it. He had been there recently with his brother, so it was fresh in his mind. "I'm so glad I don't have to worry about anyone missing me, it just feels so good I want to yell it to the Multiverse!!!" Dream kicked a fern and it swung back and forth, the noise from Dream's boot hitting the ground startling some birds that were in a tree nearby. He teleported to Horrortale. The next AU was... No, maybe he could skip it But, there was nothing around it... Oh, gods...