Ch 14. Save Me...

Arial looked like a spirit to Gaster, but she was still visible. "Why are you here?" He questioned. Arial shook her head and smiled. "Have determination, Gaster." She disappeared in a split second. Determination? Gaster thought that she was the only monster with determination, which was passed on to Sans. But he had to try. Edging his head around, he could still hardly move. How did Arial even believe he could get out...? He just... Had to wait.

Beyond the stars, Sans could see more AU outlines in the bright sky. "Frisk?" He looked back to find a small goat with a green shirt, a yellow line going through the torso part. "Oh, hey, Azzy..." "Hi, missing Frisk I am guessing," he replied, sitting next to Sans over the cliff. It was very dark but the stars made many things visible. For a second, Sans realized Asriel had just come out of nowhere. "Hey, kid, what's up?" He asked. "The stars." They laughed. "But seriously," Sans continued, looking at Asriel. "Why?" Asriel looked down. "I just missed Frisk and wanted to ask if you knew where she has been?" "I miss her too, kiddo, but I don't... Know where Frisk went. Something about destroying the Multiverse, that's the last thing she told me." "Don't you know about the Multiver-" "No," Sans cut off. "We don't have to worry about that right now..."

Shining metal shields hanging from the wall cut Fell and Blueberry's hug short. "Woah, nice," Fell said, lifting one off of the wall. "Put that down please.." "How do I look?" Fell asked, pretending to be mighty like Blueberry and lifted the shield up in front of him. "Handsome and amazing, but please put it down!" Blueberry was ready to lunge up to get it from Fell when he dropped it on the nail on the wall again. "Thanks.." Blueberry said, smiling. "What now?" Fell asked, sitting on the bed next to Blueberry again. "Can we just spend some time together please?" "Woah woah, Blue, what has gotten into you?" "Nothing..." Fell squinted sarcastically. "Please?-" "Alright, alright."

Alphys rushed toward the exit of the lab, trying to get herself away from the tar that was draining from the main room where Gaster and her were. She knocked the door as hard as she could and with a punch, it creaked open. She ran out into the clearing, searching around frantically for Gaster.

"Perfect." Nightmare smiled through the goo oozing down his body. His tentacles squelched and flicked themselves around on his back. "Hello, friend." A voice came from the side of the dark void corner and Nightmare replied, not looking back, "Did you make sure it looked like Gaster did it?"

Somehow, Error was sitting right next to Ink on the bed without even flinching. He looked around as if he didn't know what Ink's room looked like. "Mind if I take off my jacket? I'm sure not, right? Okay-" "I-it's totally fine! What's the worst that could happen...?" Ink cut him off. Error looked questioningly down at him. "Alright...?" He pulled the sleeves off of his arms and pulled it off. Ink had never seen him like this before. He blushed, starting with the first and last colors of the rainbow. "Hey, Inky, I don't think I am completely... Ready for.. Uh, something, but.. I was wondering..." His voice was suddenly shaky as he looked down at Ink with half shut and gentle eyes. "Where is this going?" Ink asked, looking up at him. Error sighed. "Inky... Don't you get it?! I like you..."