Ch 11. A Vision or Dream?

"Who are you?" Ink asked. No response came, but he could see a slight outline in the darkness. Reaching out, he felt something and edged foward. It was a stone, a tall stone about the size of him. When his hand touched it, the darkness got lighter and stars were seeable in the sky. Ink peered up and thought he could see the whole Multiverse just right here. "...Are you going to give up, Ink?" Said the voice calmly. Ink thought. He couldn't just leave his friends behind... And Error... There might actually be great potential in the future with him, but did he want to go back? Suddenly, a lightning bolt struck the sky and Ink shot a worried glance up at it. Was it going to rain? No... "Ink, get up, you bonehead, you're alive," Error said. He was behing Ink but all Ink could see was stars and darkness. What was going on? Was this a vision or a dream...?

  The monster had had eyes made of light, but they had gone out after the tar had oozed out of them into EpicTale and HorrorTale. UnderFell was far from here, but there was bound to be some dripping onto it from the creature's tail. Error felt stunned, staring up at the collapsing robot. The Star Sanses were just looking at it, as if they didn't want to fight anymore, probably thinking they could settle it with a dumb agreement once again. And Ink, he had no actual idea in all of the multiverse what was happening to him. He was looking around, up and then at Error whne he called his name, but didn't respond. The creature was drowning in the tar, it was almost unseeable through it all now. Error didn't know what to do..

  Through the window, what he could see told Fell that there was something up. *Buubumu* Edge was yelling while looking up, but he never did that, unless there was a monster on our roof or some crap. Maybe a human trying to bully him? Jeez, I will strangle whoever- "SANS!" He shouted. Fell rolled his eyes outlines with red and got up. When he opened the door, the surface was being covered in black goo. "...Paps?" 

  Finding himself gazing at the goo still, he teleported behind a tree and watched it cover the surface. It was oozing into the mountains from the sky. Coming from the robot maybe? Epic had other plans, but he wondered what it would do if he touched it. He walked over to a bit of it falling onto the grass and reached out his hand. "O. M. G," he said. "This stuff feels like burning hot lava..." Turning, he reached the tree again, but when he touched it, the tree started to burn. "FIRE! AW YEAH!" 

  Popping out from the darkness kept coming Error and he spoke Ink's name. When he tried to respond back, Error just rolled his eyes like he hadn't said a thing. The voice had sounded like it had come from all different directs, as if an illusion. Wait... THAT WAS IT!