Ch 17. The Bad Side...

Some unknown Sans stomped up to Frisk, almost jamming her fingers into the wooden floor, barely not splintering them. "Out of my way, kid, I don't need help with this." Frisk wiped her eyes in her knees and peeked out of her face shelter. She saw a Sans with a black outfit, but there were black crosses along every part of his suit, also a mask over his mouth. There was a strange, strange feeling about this being, but she couldn't get her mind on it. She didn't think she'd ever seen him before. "Why?" She asked, shivering. "'Cause that glitch needs to go, kid, now get outa my way before I blast you," the new Sans growled. His hand turned directly to a fist and Frisk squeezed her eyes shut, nudging them back into her knees. "Oh well, think I'll teleport in," she heard him say. "WAIT! INK'S REALLY INJURED - YOU C-CAN'T GO IN THERE!"She managed to make him step back, but the skeleton teleported into the room afterward, right before Dream raced out from the other hall. "Where's Cross?!"

  "Who's there?" Gaster panicked through frantic breaths. The black substance was now almost collapsing onto him. "You know who," said a kind, sweet voice. "Gaster..." "What is it, my long lost sweet?" "Heheh... There is a button I made, it'll stop the ink from flowing..." "Arial? Arial!?" There was no answer. Gaster shook his mind free of the vision with a blink and teleported, immediately getting transported back into the... Ink. It was burning him. He teleported back, almost got it... Nope. He kept doing it until finally, the stuff bubbled and gurgled until finally, he pressed the button when he teleported. When he got teleported back again, he landed smack on the floor, and above his eye, the crack grew larger.

  "Get up, we don't have all day," said a kind, yet harsh voice. It surprised Error more than it did Ink, and they turned to see what was going on. It was Cross, who walked lightly into the room. Error could tell he was up to no good. "What do you need, Cross? Is everything alright?" Ink asked, looking worried. He got up and stretched, before collapsing in pain again. "THAT GLITCH NEEDS TO GO!" Cross cried.