Smile Flower

"Jun, come on!",fourteen year old me exclaimed, as that weirdo was busy staring off to who knows where. "Huh? Oh, sorry Arin, I was just thinking about something...",he said as he snapped back into reality. "Well whatever you've been thinking of has been roaming your mind pretty often hasn't it?",I asked as we carefully crossed the road. We were walking back home from school, since our bus drops us off a bit far from our houses. "Yeah...",he confessed shyly.
"What have you been thinking about anyway?"
"You know, this and that."
"It's a girl isn't it?
His cheels slowly became red, "Maaayyybe..."
"Who?"
"Why are you asking so many questions?"
"Don't dodge the question! Who's this girl you've been so fond of lately!?"
"Jealous?", he teased
I scoffed,"You must think so highly of yourself. But seriously who is she?", I asked once again once we were at my front porch. We were next-door neighbors so he always drops me off there. But...was I jealous? I couldn't tell if it was a feeling of over protectiveness or jealousy.
He suddenly leaned in towards my ear and whispered, "You".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I looked at him. He looked back at me and smiled. I was still looking at him in shock. Until I mustered up the the courage to ask him one question,

"Do you like me?"

"A little.",he looked away from me.

"Really?",I let out in a small voice. I don't know how I feel about this, I didn't know what to do either.
My heart was about to explode and I was sweating really hard.

"...Sike",he mumbled after a long pause.

"What?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"SIKE!",he yelled as he ran away from me laughing hysterically, waiting for me to chase him, but I wouldn't. The truth is, this wasn't the first time he pulled this shit on me. That jerk is always toying with my emotions without caring at all. Why can't he consider my feeling for once? I just stood there, still as my vision became blurry. "Hey...", Jun said as he approached me again. A single tear rolled down my cheek. "Arin, please don't cry, it was just a joke...", he said as he wiped it, along with more that appeared  later on, off my face. I may call him a jerk but on the inside, I knew that he cared about me. "I'm sorry...lets go inside.",he said, motioning to my house after I stopped crying. I nodded and I opened the house with my key. My parents  wouldn't be home till 7 and it was 5:07. They dont mind Jun coming over anyway. They were pretty laid back once I was in 8th grade, unless they felt that something was dangetting my safety. As we got in he apologized again and out his backpack on the sofa. "Just stop doing that asshole.",said as he sighed in relief. "I thought you were gonna give me the silent treatment.",he smiled and came over to give me a hug. I smiled too. I love his hugs, they made me feel so warm and protected,"Consider yourself lucky."

We made PB&J sandwiches and did our home work. After we decided to play NBA on my PlayStation until we heard the front door open. Jun paused the game and looked over the couch we were playing on," Good evening Mr and Mrs.Kim." ,he said while waving to my parents. "Hey son! Looks like theres still some light out, let's play a game of basketball after I change.",my dad said while he was going upstairs to change. "Wait, You mean like actual basketball?", I joked. Everyone chuckled. "Sweetheart, why don't  you call your parents so they can join us?",my mom offered while sage went upstairs as well. "Sure", he replied running out to get his mom an stepdad. After we had everyone together, we played basketball and both our families made and had dinner together. Times like these are nice. But, while we were having dinner, I caught Jun staring at me time to time. What's up with him?, I thought. I didnt really think that much of it so I just enjoyed or bonding time. After dinner that Wen's left and I went on i.g. and YT for a while, then went to sleep.

END

Author's note ~ OMG I'M SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO CLICHÉ, ITS 3:37 A.M. ON A MONDAY AND I'M WAITING FOR BTS' S DNA MUSIC VIDEO ( EVEN THOUGH I HAVE SKOOL 2DAY ) SO I WAS BORED AND DECIDED TO WRITE THIS. I WILL DEFINITELY WORK HARDER IN THE FUTURE SO PLZ BEAR WITH MEH. TANK U BERRY MUCH. I LUB U ALOT.
BYE