Healing

TWO YEARS LATER

"Hey baby!", I heard an all too familiar voice call from behind me. As I was about to turn around, I felt a pair of arms pull me into a back hug. I smiled, looking back, giving my boyfriend a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey babe, what's your next class?", I asked him. "Media aid. I need to go now but I wanted to ask you, are you going to the party on Friday?" Oh yeah I completely forgot about that...

"Will they be there?",I asked, 'she' reffering to his ex, Tzuyu, and her boyfriend. "Yes...",he quietly replied. "Well, I don't know Mingyu. I'll try.", I said icyly while walking away to my next class. I heard him sigh.

I didn't mean to be mean, it's just that when his ex gets involved in things it gets.......complicated. But to be honest, it wasn't Tzuyu who made me uncomfortable,I mean she did but mainly, It was her boyfriend...

Jun. The boy who was always at my side, protecting and caring for me like a brother, and the boy I might've had the smallest crush on...For.Ten.Years.

It all started last year when I was 15, our 2nd year of high school. Jun had this huge crush on Tzuyu, and I had no problem with that. I thought Tzuyu was a really nice girl. She even helped me build that model last year for history...I recalled.

But when I third wheeled them on dates, (yes I know,I'm a great friend :p) I noticed that she would flirt with random guys. It was soft, but it was still flirting. I tried to tell Jun but he wouldn't believe me! Once they started dating, I even saw her kiss a random guy after class. Still Jun didn't believe me and thought I was "just jealous".

He was so stubborn. We got into a crap ton of fights because of that, and now, he barely spares me a glance. Once again, this just proves that Wen Junhui doesn't give a shit about my feelings. I started dating Mingyu last year, too, which made us drift even farther apart. But to be honest, I don't deserve Mingyu. I might break up with him this year because I feel really guilty about dating him.

What happened to me?
Scratch that...
What happened to us?

After school, I got a text from Mingyu asking me again. If I was going to the party on Saturday. I said yes. The party was at Jeonghan's house. All the guys (guys=seventeen) and their dates will be there so why not? I haven't seen a lot of them in a while anyway.

Whether Junhui would be
there or not,
I was determined to enjoy myself

Author's note ~ Tbh, I write these chapters on the bus to and from school. (I'm in 6th grade) ⬅ Just to let you know 😊