Trauma

Jun's P.O.V.

Shit. She's not answering. I'm fucked. I glared at Tzuyu who was next to me. "Why did you answer it?", I asked, gritting my teeth in the process.

She shrugged her shoulders and replied, "That whore needs to back the fuck up. I don't know who the hell she thinks she is to talk to my man."

"I'm not some type of fucking toy Tzuyu"

"Oh come on babe, that's not what I meant. Come here I wanna have another round." She sat on my lap facing me and kissed me. I pushed her off. I'm not in the mood for this. God Damn I feel so guilty right now. I put my clothes back on, got my stuff, and headed for the door.

"What the hell is so great about her anyway!? Maybe you should go date that bitch instead!", Tzuyu yelled before I could leave. To be honest she doesn't do that very often. But she was pissing me off.

"Tzuyu...", I warned. I was losing my patience. "What does she have that I don't? An ugly face? Bad proportions? A horrid sense of fashion?", she paused for a second. Then she began again, "Ohhhh....maybe you just want a one night stand? I mean... if you're curious and desperate enough. I guess it's normal to think about dumbass sexual fantasies-" 

"TZUYU!", I yelled. How dare she talk about my best friend like that. I'd never do such a thing. Arin is beautiful, her figure is gorgeous, and her style is so simple but sexy... Wait- what am I saying!? I mentally slapped my self before I just left without saying another word. I needed to see Arin.

Tzuyu's P.O.V.

What a whore. But you know what? I don't care anymore. Jun can go and be with that bitch. I already have plenty of men to satisfy my needs at any time... |(^.~)/

Arin's P.O.V.

I've been crying for 30 minutes so far. I don't even know why. Well actually, I kinda do... I mean I was a bitch to Mingyu after all. But why did the fact that Jun and Tzuyu were... doing things... hurt me so much. I don't see him in that way...or do I...?  I looked at the time - 2:27 a.m. I closed my eyes and fell onto my bed. So much shit has happened in 24 hours. At least I have the whole Sunday to attempt to relax and get my shit together. Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. Who'd be awake at 2 in the morning? "Wh- who is it...?" I sputtered out. I didn't mean to, it's just that I was nervous for some reason.

"Umm... UPS delivery for... Kim Ah Rin...", I heard the person outside say. Strange... I didn't put 2 a.m. during my delivery hours. Oh well. I went to go open the door and as soon as I did, a tall man turned me around (facing me away from him). He put one hand over my mouth and the other was used to hold my hips so I would stop moving. I tried my best to scream or get out of his grip or something, but nothing worked. I'm trying my best not to cry because I know panicking won't help me at all. I heard him kick the door closed and it locked. Damn those auto locked doors... but once the door closed, the man said,"Relax, it's just me." Wait... that familiar voice...

JUN!? He let go of me and I immediately turned around and slapped him straight across the face. "WHAT THE HELL!?", I yelled. I didn't want to see him. Not now... why was he here? 

(A/N- The next part is a dialogue; J=Jun & A=Arin)

J: Shreya I-

A: I don't wanna hear it Jun.

J: Please listen to me for a second!