Fast Pace

[A/N- You should listen to the media above. Fast Pace is such a good song ohmygod.]

Arin's P.O.V.

J- Do you like anyone?

I thought for a second, then replied.

A- Somewhat.

J- Do I know this person?

A- ...Yeah.

You know this person very well.

J- Care to tell me in what term?

A- He's a very close friend of mine.

J- What's his name?

A- Cute Ass Dimwit.

That describes this person very accurately....

J- His name is, Cute ass dimwit...?

A- Yup.

Out of the blue, he intertwined his fingers with mine and we held hands. I felt my face steaming, but thank god it was dark so he didn't see it. He's such a cute ass dimwit.

J- Will it kill you to tell me his real name?

Did I really wanna tell him? What if this destroys our friendship?

The truth is, over the course of the last few days, I came to a realization.

A terrible realization
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm in love.

And what's even worse?

I'm in love with my best friend.

Wen Junhui.

I don't wanna risk ruining a 10-year-old friendship. But... if I don't tell him now, I'll regret for the rest of my life.

Oh well.
What else do I have to risk?

A- His name is...

J- Go on...

JUN'S P.O.V.

Who does she like?

I know her answer will crush me. Arin... she was my first love and-

My only love.

Her answer will be the death of me. I just know it. But I need to know who this 'cute ass dimwit' is. Who has stolen my best friend's heart? Who's about to steal her from me?

A- Wen Junhui.

J- ...Huh?

A- *inhales deeply* The person I like is... Wen-Jun-Hui.

Is she serious? No way.

No way No way No way No way.

J- Stop joking. Who do you actually like?

Arin's P.O.V

I need to be strong. I need to tell him.

I grabbed Jun's other hand and now both of our hands are interlaced, causing us to face each other. I looked into his eyes (that I could get lost any day 😄) and made myself clear.

A- Wen Junhui, I like you. I know this is blunt and fast but, I needed to let it out. Whenever I see you, I feel some type of way and I didn't realize what it was until now. That feeling is love, Jun. I love y-

Before I could finish, Jun's hand was around my waist and his other hand was cupping my face.

He looked so ethereal,
Gently lit by moonlight with his eyes twinkling.

J- I....I love you too. So much. I love you so much Arin. I...

His voice wavered off and it left me in shock. He...

He loved me
Wen Junhui loves me.

I felt something wet running down my cheeks before I realized that those were my own tears. Since Jun was still in the same position, he wiped them off and stared into my soul.

Slowly, he inched his face closer to mine until I could feel his exhale against my lips. I already knew what was about to happen. And I was ready.

Author's Note-

I'm preparing a new boyXboy book called 'I Thought I Knew You' so please support it. Also, I'm gonna make my chapters shorter cause making each over 1000 words is a bit overwhelming. Well, peace meh dudes.

Even though I don't have any dudes cause no one reads this.

i cri

😭