PlayBoy

Slowly, he inched his face closer to mine until I could feel his exhale against my lips. I already knew what was about to happen. And I was ready.

A few seconds later, I felt his soft lips against mine. I closed my eyes and felt his tongue slide over my bottom lip as if asking me for entrance. I decided to be a tease and kept my lips shut. I know what I'm doing, this isn't my first time after all.

I heard him let out a slight growl before he took his hand that was situated on my waist and moved it down to my ass. My lips parted a bit, and he took that as a chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. I decided to give in and kiss back, threading my fingers through his hair while I was at it. I felt him smirk against my lips and this time, he kissed me with even more force than before.

After a while, we pulled away and were left heavily panting for air. Both of our faces were red and we didn't make eye contact for a while. That confidence we had a few seconds ago completely disappeared. 

"That was...", Junhui began, and I finished his sentence. "Amazing." 

We smiled at each other and continued walking with our hands intertwined. I wouldn't mind doing this for the rest of my life, I thought and smiled, allowing my self to close my eyes and inhale the scent of fresh grass. 

Everything about this moment was right.

My blissful moment was interrupted by Jun clearing his throat,"So... I can't believe this happened." I chuckled at his remark. "Neither can I." He smiled and squeezed my hand.

(Dialogue again ^-^ / J=Jun , A=Arin

J- So what are we now?

A- We've been hearing that question quite often haven't we?

J- Yeah.

A- But, we're boyfriend/girlfriend now aren't we?

His eyes twinkled for a moment.

J- Of course! It still feels so surreal.

A- Doesn't it? It still hasn't hit me that I get to date someone that I haven't realized I was madly in love with for a decade.

J- You... you've.... liked me for that long...?

A- No Jun. I've loved you for that long. And it feels great to finally tell you. 

J- And all this time I thought it was one-sided...

S- Wait... you've liked me for that long too?

J- Remember 2 years ago, when we were 14, and I said that the girl that was on my mind was you? It was never a lie. But... I got shy and played it off as a joke.

(A/N - If you don't know what he's talking about, read the 1st chapter for clarification)

I can't believe it.

A- Jun?

J- Yeah babe?

A- I love you.

J- I love you more.

(TIME SKIP- They're at Arin's House - 11:57 p.m.)