Without You

Arin's P.O.V.

I woke up before Jun and made us pancakes. When I finished plating them, I sat on the couch and checked my phone. I had 2 texts from Rose: 

(A/N- Check out the third chapter if you forgot who she is)

Rose-"Meet us at Diamond Park at 12 pm"

Rose-"Bring Jun with you."

Weird...we saw each other just yesterday. Wait... did they find out about the break-up? How did she know I was with him? I hope they didn't... I don't feel like getting interrogated today.But if that was the case, then why did I have to bring Jun. And who is the "us" she was referring to? 

Whatever, I'll find out eventually. It was currently 10:31 so we needed to hustle. I went into my room to see a little Jun sleeping soundly in my bed. He looks so cute in the morning... I don't wanna wake him up. I mentally pouted and got myself to wake him up. 

"Jun... Jun...", I kept calling him while shaking his shoulder. It was only a few seconds before he jolted up into the bathroom without even acknowledging my presence. What the hell...?  He was such a morning person it scared me sometimes.

Once he got out, I told him about the meet up with Rose. We quickly finished our pancakes with some small talk. After that, I headed to the bathroom to get ready while he got ready in my room. What's up with him? He seems a bit...moody today? I decided to shrug it off.

TIME SKIP - THEY ARRIVED AT THE PARK (12:01 p.m.)

When we got to the park, I saw the Performance Team and Rose waiting for us at one of the many picnic tables there. Jun, Hoshi, Minghao, Chan, Mingyu, Vernon, Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Joshua, Jihoon, Seungkwan, Dokyeum, and Jeonghan were apart of a group called Seventeen under Pledis entertainment. They're all pretty young but do have a stable fanbase already. Carats are their fandom's name, and yes- I am one of them :P. There are 3 units: Vocal, Performance, and Hip-hop, and Jun's apart of the Performance Unit.

We sat down, and everyone continued to give us stoic expressions. "Sooo... what's up?", I asked, breaking the silence. Hoshi then spoke up. "We should be asking you the same thing. What happened between you and Mingyu last night?". Oh no. How'd they find out so quickly?  I really wasn't in the mood to get interrogated today. But I guess I owed them an explanation. 

"We broke up. It was on good terms, though", I said. "Why?", Rose asked. What the heck? Why are they acting so...weird? I honestly don't feel like explaining anything to her right now. I came here expecting to have a nice meet up with my friends, but I'm being questioned instead. 

(A/N- Next part is a dialogue  / A=Arin, J=Jun, R=Rose, H=Hoshi, M=Minghao, D=Dino)

A- It doesn't concern you.

H- Well, we are his close friends, so yes it does.

A- Why don't you ask Mingyu? Why are guys interrogating me?

M- We tried, but he didn't answer our calls or texts. He locked himself up in his room.

H- On the other hand, you don't seem to have a care in the world. Did the break-up not affect you?

J- Hey, don't be like that! She bawled her eyes out yesterday for hours last night.

D- How do you know that hyung?

Everyone looked at Jun, while his face grew nervous. I should back him up.

S- He wanted to tell me something. My phone was off, so he came over and saw me crying.

R- Well okay then, but I still want a reason for why you two broke up.

Why is she being so cold? Rose, we're friends, aren't we?

A- Look, It's none of your business. We had a talk, that's all.

H- Leave.

A- What?

H- If you won't give us a reason, it leads me to believe that he meant nothing to you. Mingyu is basically family to us, and if you hurt him without a proper excuse, we'll consider you an outcast. And it'll remain that way until you give us a reason for the breakup.

What's happening? This isn't like Hoshi at all. Everyone looked somewhat shocked for a second, then went back to being stoic.

J- Hoshi-ah! Why are you being like this? She isn't comfortable with explaining, and you should respect that!

H- Well too bad! Seventeen will close off any interactions with her until she does! She's a foreigner anyway! You don't know her motives for why she hangs out with us!

A- Maybe because I thought you all were my friends!?

I yelled, really loud. This made them all look at me, shocked. Tears were falling down my face because I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They're my best friends... how can they treat me like this!? 

I don't ever wanna be without you,

 I can't ever be without you,

 I'm lost without you,

My friends.

I got up and walked away from my 'friends'. Suddenly I felt a hand stop me from going further.

M- Wait, Arin. He doesn't mean it. He just got a bit carried away.

D- Noona, Please don't cry.

Hearing Dino's adorable plea, I wiped my tears off and faced everyone again. Hoshi looked a bit gulity, as if he wanted to take it back, and so did Rose. Dino and Minghao just looked pitiful. Poor babies, they probably didn't expect this to go this far. Then, Jun, just had a worried look. Well, that's too bad. What just happened can't be undone. If they wanted me gone, then I'd go. Their blackmailing doesn't mean anything to me. Then I looked back at Minghao and Dino.

A- I'm sorry guys.

M- Arin-ssi, don't apologize. It's okay. He didn't mean it.

D- Yeah Noona.

A- No, I'm pretty sure he did. So I guess that means I won't be seeing you guys for a while.

R- Um... actually-

A- Don't talk to me.

That definitely shocked her. Jeez, I surprised myself too. I just snapped at one of my best friends. Well, I am pretty pissed. I then turned around again and started walking away from them. I mentally said my goodbyes as I walked back to my apartment. They did try to stop me, but I ignored them. I plan to lock myself up in my room for the next few days, unless I had to get groceries or school.

TIME SKIP- ARIN ARRIVED AT HER APARTMENT (12:43 p.m.)

I immediately collapsed on my bed in tears. How did my life change so drastically in a matter of hours!? The tears don't seem to be ending anytime soon. I don't wanna cry, at this point, I just wanna die. I was so sad. My heart hung heavily.

The string between sadness and 

depression was getting

 thinner by the

 second.