Adore U

ARIN'S P.O.V.

"Mingyu...I...I'm sorry. I really am but-", I wanted to admit something I held back for a while.

He interrupted me by saying, "I know."

"What do you mean...?", I questioned.

"I know you don't actually like me, Arin. I know that you hang around me because you feel pity for me. It was naive of me to stay with you but I loved- love you so much" at this point, I started tearing up "and I couldn't stand the thought of losing you.  But now, I think we have to be real with each other. I wish you'd have been honest with me, but I also want to thank you for being there for me and looking out for me. Arin, I love and adore you so much but we're breaking up."

Tears were streaming down my face as he said the last sentence. The bad part is that everything he said was true. He gave me a hud a cradled me as I cried saying "I'm sorry" at least a million times. He tried to comfort me even though I'm in the wrong. This must be so hard for him... He's in so much pain because of my cowardliness and selfishness. I thought that I'd eventually tell him the truth but I didn't because I was afraid. 

I don't deserve this man. He's been too good to me. He deserves someone better. 

When I finally calmed down a bit, Mingyu moved away from me. He looked so sad. I could feel my heart breaking when we made eye contact. "I should be going now, Arin. I'll cherish the memories we shared together. I'm sorry.", he said with a tight smile. When he was about to step out of my room, I quickly realized something and grabbed his wrist.

"Wait.", I pleaded.

"Huh?"

"Don't cherish those memories Mingyu. It'll hurt you. Don't apologize either, this is my fault."

He chuckled and pulled away from my grasp,

"Even if we're leaving eachother, I don't think I'll be able to stop thinking about you, not even a day. But if that's what you want, I'll forget about you,
because it hurts less than blaming you."

(A/N- Dem Spring Day lyrics tho) 

《♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡》

It's been 5 minutes since Mingyu left, right after his final statement. Watching him walk out of my room and out the door was the most painful thing I've seen in a while. I'm such a bitch. I used him. I didn't mean it but that's not an excuse. He's gonna find someone better. Someone who cares for him. Someone who loves him.

But... What about me?

When am I gonna find someone better than him? Someone who cares for me? Someone who I love?

As I asked myself the last question, one person came to mind. I hated myself for it. I need to talk to him anyways though. I need a shoulder to cry on. But will I be able to control myself? What if I say something that he doesn't need to know? I let out a sigh of frustration.

I got up and got my phone and searched my contacts. My finger unconsciously searched for his number and hovered over the '📞Call'
option.

...Should I?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fuck it.

I pressed call and put the device up to my ear. It rang for a while before he answered it. "Hello?", I semi-asked.  It was silent for a few seconds, except for some really heavy breathing.

~~~

Then, out of the blue, I heard an all too familiar bitchy voice from the phone,
"(moan) Ahh...Jun...(mo-"

I threw my phone onto my bed after ending the call.

What the fuck was that? Don't tell me that they're- They aren't even legal. I thought he trusted me when I said she was cheating? Do I mean nothing to him?

I felt tears streaming down my eyes. Today was a mess. I picked up my phone again and decided to shoot him a text. I clicked on his contact name : 'Junhui💖' . I quickly changed it to 'the asshole'  and sent him a text.

"Fuck u."

A few seconds later, I started getting a shit ton of calls. I already  knew it was him. And I already knew want he was gonna say.

So I didn't pick up

I cried my eyes out instead.

I hate you Wen Junhui.

But tell me something...

What are you doing to me?