Chapter 2: Owner

The cat was very mysterious... Jungkook didn't know who the owner was but he wanted to keep Park Jimin... The cat would only meow but then wouldn't move. Park Jimin would curl up and sleep on Jungkook's hospital bed, he was very cute but throughout the day, Park Jimin would stare at Jungkook as if he waited for something.

          It was night time and Jungkook was ready to sleep, the cat was just sitting there watching Jungkook's every move. Right when Jungkook made his way to the bathroom using his crutches, the odd cat followed. Jungkook made sure the cat didn't follow him inside because all the cat did was stare, eat and sleep.

         "No.. You can't follow me, Park Jimin." Jungkook giggled setting the cat out of the bathroom as he walked in to handle his buisness. When Jungkook closed the door, he felt the cats presence beyond the door. Once Jungkook used the bathroom, he flushed and began to wash his hands when, of course.. The cat began to mewl and scratch the door. The small cat was pretty clingy and weird.

          When Jungkook opened the door, the cat was laying down on his back exposing his stomach. Jungkook smiled. "I can't even go to the bathroom without you crying... You are so clingy Park Jimin!" Jungkook cooed and set his crutches aside to pick up the small cat. Jungkook managed to get to bed with the cat without his crutches just hopping his way to the bed. "You are such a cute cat... I wonder why you were out in the night time..." Jungkook turned the collar name tag hoping to find the owners information but it was all blank! "Who would buy you a collar without an adress of your owner?" Jungkook scoffed. "Then they complain they lost you... But if you were out at the streets at night... That means your owner is careless.."

            The cat finally purred rubbing its soft head against Jungkook's hand. "Not me... I'm not careless..." Jungkook brought the cat up and layed down on his bed kissing the small cat playfully. "I'll be your owner now~" the cat yawned and layed on Jungkook's chest as Jungkook allowed it.

              Jungkook soon fell asleep holding the cat with his arms, he had a dream. He was on the hospital bed asleep but he woke up to see a cat human hybrid laying on his chest... The young man had pink perfectly round lips... Golden blonde hair and grey cat ears... He was adorable and hot at the same time. In Jungkook's dream he reached out to the cat and patted his soft hair as the hybrid boy smiled.

          Jungkook opened his eyes only looking down to see just a normal grey cat sleeping. What did he just see? Was this just Jungkook's imagination?  Jungkook rubbed his eyes and sat up noticing his crutches were now right beside him neatly laying on the bed... Jungkook was confused. Did a nurse walk into his room to move his crutches? Jungkook sighed and moved the cat aside gently not disrupting it's sleep as he got up and began walking to his bathroom with the help of his crutches. "I thought I locked the door..." Jungkook thought as he stepped into the bathroom, looking back at the cat to see him sleeping with his paws streched out as he layed on his stomach.

          Jungkook locked the door in the bathroom and turned on the lights, as he gazed up at the mirror, he noticed there was a hickey on his neck! Jungkook's eyes widened and placed his hands on the mirror afraid. "W-who did this?!" Jungkook worried as he rubbed his index finger on his hickey mark... This was scary yet peculiar at the same time!

       Jungkook began to brush his teeth and use the bathroom, he looked back at his reflection again to see the purple mark on his neck and just felt off... Who caused the strange mark?