Chapter 28: A new experience

Jimin placed his hands on Jungkook's chest, he wanted to feel his owner deeply and this was what he wanted... Even if he wouldn't get to feel him later.

          Jimin allowed Jungkook to remove his clothes. "Jimin..." Jungkook whispered. "Do you want it rough?"

          Jimin gulped and nodded, he had it gentle before but never rough... This made him feel excited.

         Jungkook pulled Jimin's pants down as he stared at Jimin smirking before quickly pulling the hybrids underwear down. Jimin looked down at Jungkook and sat up watching Jungkook leave a kiss on Jimin's tip. "J-Jungkook... N-no stop.." Jimin placed his hands on Jungkook's hair making him stop.

           "You are already so hard Jimin... Let me treat it for you.." Jungkook whispered continuing to leave kisses along Jimin's slit.

         "Ahh..." Jimin huffed as he felt Jungkook began to lick him. "Nnngh~ Jungkook!" Jimin moaned slightly louder than before while Jungkook now began to suck on Jimin's member. Jungkook ran his tongue along the side of Jimin's cock closing his eyes and moaning softly making Jimin lay back onto the bed again while Jungkook gave him such a good time. Jungkook pulled his lips away seeing a bit of pre cum already gush out, "so wet for me~" Jungkook cooed before bobbing his head up and down on Jimin's cock. Jimin moaned covering his eyes. "S-Sir... J-Jungkook! I want more please.." Jimin pleaded feeling a bit weird just by saying that.

           Jungkook didn't pull away until he sucked the pre cum along Jimin's small tip from where it gushed out. "Rough... Right, Jimin?" Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin's cheek making a warm and sexy face slightly licking a bit of Jimin's cum from his lips.

         Jungkook made sure Jimin was on his fours so he can feel it good. "Jimin make sure you arch your back so I can get a better feeling into you... And I can be faster~" Jungkook kissed Jimin's back shoulder. "Did you hear me, kitty?~"

        Jimin licked his lips noding as he arched his back making his owner proud. "Yes sir..."

           "You obeyed~ I'll pound into you hard as a reward... You'll feel good."

          "Treat me well Jungkook..." Jimin layed his head on the pillow ready to feel Jungkook. In the hybrids mind, 'rough' was just more touching followed by gentle thrusts. He was wrong.

       Before Jungkook can thrust, he made sure he wet Jimin's entrance a little with his saliva. He licked around Jimin's rim making him feel such an odd jolt in his body. Jungkook took a good moment to slip his tongue in and out of Jimin before getting on his knees and jerking himself off to the view of  Jimin's ass. "Jimin, you have a big butt~ I can't wait to swiftly pound into you against the bed- ahh~" Jungkook was getting hard just thinking of Jimin the whole time.

            "Don't make me wait any longer, Jungkook~" Jimin mewled. Boy did he regret his words....

         Jungkook slapped his hands against Jimin's ass making a loud slap along with Jimin looking back blushing. Jungkook teased himself in and before Jimin can complain about the tease, he grinded in harshly as Jimin had his hands grab onto the bed and begin to pant. "AH~ SO HARD! JUNGKOOK!!" Jimin shouted moaning aswell. Jungkook was going rough just like how Jimin asked. Jungkook knew that Jimin didn't know what rough meant... Or even cum! Jungkook felt Jimin move his hands back to make Jungkook grind slower but Jimin's owner pulled the hybrid up quickly so he can thrust upwards. Jimin yelled and cried loudly but he wasn't complaining.. He had pain forming but then, why would he ruin the moment?

            "Hmm? More?" Jungkook teased not expecting Jimin to suddenly nod! Jungkook smiled at his hybrid and wrapped his arms around Jimin's torso. Jimin was loud with his moans, he kept the room from being silent and the bed was now starting to squeak, Jungkook's wet kisses amongst Jimin's sensitive skin and  love bites that was made over Jimin's shoulder and neck made Jimin enjoy it. Jimin placed his hands on the wall of the room so he can keep going with the hip thrusts Jungkook made.

            "OH JUNGKOOK IT HURTS!!!" Jimin began to cry loudly feeling his legs grow weary and shiver. "AH~ JUNGKOOK!!"

              Jungkook made sure Jimin layed back on his chest so he can kiss him by his human ear and whisper to him such arousing words. "Jimin~ you're so tight inside.... You're closing in on me and I love it~ hear me moan for you Jimin~" Jungkook whispered kissing the hybrids ear and letting out huffs and moans.

         Jimin loved this, The whole experience was new to him, he now loved it rough.. It was much more arousing and satisfying than the gentle way. However, what Jimin didn't know was.. If Jungkook went too rough, Jimin wouldn't be able to leave him. Did Jungkook plan this? or, was it unintentional?