Chapter 16: Ponder

Jungkook hopped his way out the room seeing Jimin walk to the couches and sit down. "Jimin? Wheres my crutches?"

Jimin gave Jungkook a stare and pointed to it. Jimin resumed drinking out of his cup when Jungkook grabbed one crutch and made his way to Jimin. He got on his knees infront of him and placed his hands on the hybrids thighs and looked up at Jimin prying the cup away. "Why are you suddenly mad at me?"

"I don't know what you mean..." Jimin avoided eye contact.

"You'd love it when we'd share a bed.. Even when you were my fluffy little cat." Jungkook smiled looking at Jimin cutely.

Jimin felt like he couldn't stay mad at Jungkook.. He was his owner after all. "..." Jimin stayed quiet and layed back onto the couch folding his arms and glaring at Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed and stood up only to sit down close to Jimin, laying his head on Jimin's thighs. "I feel sleepy now.. You owe me.."

Jimin shook his head and began to push Jungkook off of his thighs. "Don't you have a date soon?" Jimin responded.

"Park Jimin.. Do you take this as a romantic way?~" Jungkook smiled sitting up.

"Shut up." Jimin grabbed his cup as Jungkook grabbed it again and placed it back onto the table as he hugged Jimin. "S-Stop it!!"

"Just so you know, this isn't a hug... This is a lock!" Jungkook laughed holding Jimin tightly as he layed Jimin onto the couch holding him tightly as he yawned.

"Sir..." Jimin tried to move away. "Ack- you are squishing me!" Jimin then began to laugh as he knew Jungkook was only playing with him.

"I guess I have to double the time since you called me sir when I specifically told you to call me Jungkook!" Jungkook smirked laying on Jimin's chest as he held Jimin tightly not allowing him to move anywhere!

"God.. This isn't friendly, sir!"

"Uh oh, I guess I might aswell keep you here forever." Jungkook laughed as Jimin blushed.

Jungkook fell back to sleep on Jimin's chest leaving the hybrid there trying to move. "T-This is wrong..." Jimin tried to crawl out of the grasp but even when Jungkook was asleep, he wouldn't let go. Jimin sighed and just placed his hands on Jungkook's head and stroked his hair. Jimin layed there playing with Jungkook's hair as he slept. Jimin braided it, twisted it, and fluffed it yet Jungkook was still holding him tightly. Jimin sighed again, soon when this girl comes into Jungkook's life, he won't have these moments with Jungkook anymore... Just nothing but "Hey Jimin! I'm heading out with my girl! See ya!" then Jimin will slowly have to leave the two alone.. Just thinking of being the third wheel made Jimin feel like crying. So he did... He cried to himself trying not to wake Jungkook up. "..I love you.." Jimin whispered crying until a tear fell onto Jungkook. Jimin prayed Jungkook didn't wake up, however... One thing Jimin didn't realize was.. Jungkook was already awake.

____________________________________

Jungkook was wearing a white buttoned dress shirt with some nice black pants and a timberland on one foot as his recovery cast was on the other. He was ready to see his date however he was still pondering about what Jimin said.. He couldn't even think about his date for a second! When he would think of

Yoo-na, he would automatically forget about her and think about Jimin's cute smile and his adorable ears. Suddenly, he felt someone staring and knew it was Jimin. "Jimin.. Stop staring at me and come over here."

Jimin opened the door and stepped in nervously. "You haven't said a word to me... Ever since you woke up from my arms.." Jimin stated.

"Ah, I was just in a hurry to get ready.." Jungkook stood up. "Will you stay in here for me?"

"Why can't I be outside with you two?" Jimin asked playing with his tail again.

"No, I don't want you to be a third wheel... You'll feel sad." Jungkook claimed.

Jimin flinched and looked back at Jungkook as if he knew Jungkook heard him. "...sir."

"Don't call me that." Jungkook patted Jimin's shoulder and grabbed his crutch to walk. "She's almost here so if you need anything, let me know."

"How will I do that if I can't even go outside?" Jimin pouted.

Jungkook began to think. "Here." Jungkook handed his phone to Jimin. You text me." Jungkoook stated.

"B-but don't you need a phone too?" Jimin claimed.

Jungkook went over to his cabinet. "I have an old phone here, I can download a similar app I have there and send you messages."

"W-whats it called?" Jimin asked.

"ZooZo. It's where I can text you. I'll connect this phone to the house internet.. You can send me pictures and audios, we can video chat and text as much as we want. Here, I'll send you something.." Jungkook quickly signed up a new account and searched up his own account to text Jimin.

__________________________________________________Jungkook___________

Me: Hello😀
____________________________________

Jimin looked at Jungkook. "You texted.."

"Reply!" Jungkook smiled.

Jimin looked at Jungkook's username and noticed it said 'Jimin' "but you are right here.. And.. That's my name.."

"Jimin please reply!" Jungkook giggled.

___________________________________________________Jimin______________

Jimin: Hello😀

Me: Hi
____________________________________

Jimin smiled and looked up at Jungkook blushing as he held Jungkook's phone close.