Chapter 21: Confusing love

Jungkook got out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist as he looked for his clothes to wear, he placed on new fresh underwear and his clothes he was using before. Jungkook silently began to walk off but then he heard Jimin yawn and heard bed shuffling behind him. Jungkook sighed and looked back to see Jimin sitting there. "Where are you off to?" Jimin asked.

           "I'm going to buy us something to eat." Jungkook responded.

           "Won't you take me too?" Jimin pleaded.

          "Jimin, it'll be quick! Just sit there.. That's all." Jungkook smiled as he turned around again.

          "Of course sir... I love you, Jungkook." Jimin said with a cute smile. But Jungkook just walked out of the room... Not returning the words. Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Maybe he didn't hear me..." Jimin caressed his tail. "He didn't hear me... I think..." Jimin sighed.

           As Jungkook limped to the living room, he grabbed one of his crutches and began to walk out of the house.. He made sure the door was locked before he left. Jungkook had to think of ways to stop Jimin from leaving. Not feeling any type of love seemed like his plan so far... But he just ignored Jimin's feelings... Which was bad.

            On Jungkook's way to a nearby food take out place, Jungkook made sure he ordered milkshake for Jimin. That's mostly what he'll ask for from a take out or a dinner place. The milkshake made him think about before... When Jimin kept his secret and they stayed as good friends but even then, Jungkook wasn't happy. The whole time Jungkook thought of what Jimin hid and now, he wished he didn't ask for such a greedy wish.

       Jungkook ordered Jimin some fries, milkshake and a chicken sandwhich as Jungkook got a burger and fries with soda. Quite similar to what they had in the restaurant. Jungkook took the things back, even if he thought he would drop something, he actually came back in one piece. Jungkook placed the drinks down and unlocked the door and walked in placing the bag onto the table and walking back to get the drinks.. Now, he had to get Jimin to shower. Jungkook felt like an actual owner, he had to feed the hybrid boy, supply him with things and house him. Jungkook went over to the room to see Jimi humming to himself giggling too. He sat up and saw Jungkook.

         "Jungkook! You're back!! Look I didn't cry!" Jimin smiled as Jungkook nodded.

          "Good~" Jungkook chuckled. "I got us things to eat so please shower.

         Jimin shook his head. "No, sir."

           "Ah! Jimin It's not an option!" Jungkook pointed to the bathroom. "Go."

         "I won't do it... But you can help me, sir!" Jimin giggled.

          Jungkook couldn't say no, "Fine I'll be there to make sure you shower but you have to clean your own body, you can't be lazy!"

        Jimin nodded excitingly and held his arms out for Jungkook to carry him. Jimin still remembered about what discussion they had before.. He knew about it but didn't want to remind Jungkook about it. Jimin tried to act like he didn't remember the talk at all but when he heard Jungkook saying he won't love Jimin if it leads to him leaving, Jimin was hiding such a sad emotion.. And it hurted even more when Jungkook didn't say 'I love you' back.

           Jungkook took Jimin to the bathroom as he sat down ontop of the toilet lid waiting for Jimin to finish showering. As Jungkook waited he heard someone at the door, that's when Jimin poked his head out of the curtain. "Don't you dare leave me!"

          "Someones at the door, Jimin." Jungkook stood up.

           "They can wait." Jimin smiled and winked. "You are staying here with me."

            Jungkook chuckled, "oh Jimin, you are so clingy~" Jungkook commented with a blushing smile.