Chapter 27: Kept safe

Jungkook thought about Jimin, "Prison? What prison? Did I cause this?" Jungkook accused himself of hurting Jimin.. The truth was, he didn't want Jimin to leave him.. Jimin has already granted him the wish of love.. The thing that held Jimin back was Jungkook not accepting it.. He knew now.. He had to let Jimin go..

          Jungkook went to Jimin and knocked on the door, "Jimin... I want to talk to you..."

        Jimin sat up in bed and just went under the covers as his tail stuck out. He was embarrased about making a big scene... Jimin loved the attention he got from his owner but there's moments when he'll feel embarrassed about taking it too far.

      "Fine then..." Jungkook walked around the house searching for the keys. Jungkook had to admit it... He had to act possessive to get Jimin to understand what he wanted... And what he wanted was for Jimin to stay no matter what it took. Jungkook found the key near a potted plant, he smiled and went over to the locked door and attempted to open it. When he opened the door, Jimin was under the covers with his tail hanging out. Jungkook approached the hybrid gently. "Jimin?" he whispered. "What did you mean by prison?"

          "F-forget what I said..." Jimin shook his head under the covers. "If you don't understand it... You don't have to force yourself... It won't matter anymore..."

            Jungkook pulled the covers slowly revealing Jimin under it. Jimin had his hands over his cat ears as if it was his burden. "...Jimin... Do you want to leave me? Am I the prison?"

         Jimin sat up still covering his cat ears. "No..."

            "Jimin... What would you want? I can help! If you want to leave... I understand.. But promise me this.. Once you leave, please come back running to me when it's all over. I'll accept you back into my arms.. Wouldn't you want that?" Jungkook removed Jimin's hands from his cat ears. "I can't be mad at my cutie~"

           Jimin blushed, but then the blush stopped. "Jungkook... You know you can't hide how much you love me.. I'll have to be let go soon... You can't hide how much you love me... If you try to get rid of it... You'll end up falling in love with me again and again.." Jimin claimed. "You aren't the one who prisoned me, You kept me safe.."

           Jungkook sat on the bed, he looked and Jimin and held his hands. "I know I can't hide my feelings for you... So.. I won't hurt you. I'll have to say it soon but today, let me hug you... Kiss you.. Touch you and hold you close so the feeling would last forever.."

            "When will be my last day?" Jimin teared up afraid to leave him.

          "...until I can't hide it anymore.. Once I tell you... You'll leave me but please stop by here when you can so I can tell you how much you mean to me, Park Jimin.." Jungkook intertwined his hands with Jimin's and kissed him.

         "I'm not ready to say goodbye.." Jimin whispered placing his arms around Jungkook and pulling him back onto the bed.

      Jungkook then placed his hands on Jimin's face. "So when you leave... Come back to me when it's all over. Can you promise me that?"

         Jimin nodded, he was tearing up and knew pretty soon meant close by... So after this night, Jimin would have to leave when Jungkook says the words. "Jungkook... Please make me happy tonight..." Jimin requested.

          Jungkook nodded smiling and kissing Jimin's lips. "You clingy little kitten~" Jungkook hushed the boy giving kisses along the palm of Jimin's hand. Jungkook sat up and took off his shirt and travelled his lips down to Jimin's lower body and kissed his clothed thighs. Jungkook wanted to leave a mark on Jimin... So the hybrid will always know, who he will come home to.