Chapter 20: The catch

Jungkook was laying there with Jimin as the hybrid was only asleep. He couldn't keep his eyes open on how tired he was. Jungkook was laying next to Jimin not hugging him or anything... Just looking back at the sweet moment they shared.

"Jungkook..." Jimin called out. Jungkook thought he was asleep but Jimin just had his eyes closed.

"Yes?" Jungkook asked.

"You got what you wanted." Jimin held a pillow close. "I'll have to leave soon." Jimin then opened his eyes and stared at Jungkook. "Did you forget the catch?"

"N-No! I'm not satisfied with my wish!"

Jimin sat up and stared at Jungkook. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure... I'm not pleased..." Jungkook shook his head.

"Then what would you wish for..?" Jimin rubbed his eyes.

Jungkook sighed. "Nothing! Can't you stay? If you can't stay, I wish for you to stay with me!"

"No... I can't make that wish Jungkook.." Jimin confessed.

"What do you mean no?! It's my wish! I won't be pleased if you won't grant me that wish..." Jungkook raised his voice causing the hybrid to flich.

"Many people wished for the same thing... But I can't... I help everyone... It's what I am." Jimin claimed. "If I could... I would wish to stay here... You're the only one I loved.." Jimin looked down.

"Then I don't love you." Jungkook claimed.

Jimin's eyes widened and looked at Jungkook with such surprise. "J-Jungkook!"

"If it leads to you leaving then, I don't want to love you." Jungkook cried.

"But that's your wish!" Jimin stated.

"Exactly... I won't follow it... I won't find love so you can stay here..."

"But... I love you... And if you don't love me what makes this relationship?" Jimin asked.

"Listen... I don't want you to go! I'll lock you up if I have to! Call me desperate if you want." Jungkook teared up. "You can't go..."

"What if you fall in love with me again?" Jimin wondered. "Will I have to leave by there?"

"Jimin... Love is everlasting... That means if I love you... You'll stay forever right?!" Jungkook then smiled. "I won't have to say I don't love you!"

"Jungkook... But I just aid others... I'm needed to people who suffer.. It's what I am."

Jungkook thought to himself for a second thinking of ways for Jimin to be free and stay with him. "Can I make a wish about having you stay here more longer? I'm also lonely..."

"Right now.. You don't seem happy either way.. I'll stay for you.." Jimin claimed. "But I still won't hide the fact that I have to leave soon.." Jimin layed on the bed. "I just want to stay here..." Jimin teared up as he felt Jungkook cover him with a blanket.

"I want you to stay too... But who's going to force you to grant wishes?" Jungkook wondered.

"It's my purpose... I do it on my own its a habit... And I live by it.." Jimin responded drying his tears as he held the blanket tightly. "I guess you can say I put others before me..."

Jungkook layed beside Jimin as the two remained in silence. Jungkook began thinking of what he can wish for to stop this... Risking Jimin was like stabbing Jungkook in the heart with a sword... That's much Jimin meant to him.

Jungkook was laying in bed with Jimin the whole time and finally brought himself to get up so he can shower. Jimin of course, was sleeping. Jungkook went to the shower to clean himself up quickly so he can head out and get something to eat. Jungkook had to be quick or else his little hybrid will be lonely and would start to cry. He was clingy. Jungkook was in the shower thinking of Jimin. Soon Jimin claims he has to leave... But why can't he put himself first before anyone else? These things confused Jungkook... Love confused him.