Chapter 38: The missing puzzle

Jungkook got home that night and layed on the bed which was now empty. He slept with the blanket Jimin held before running off. He took in the scent Jimin left behind... His smell was sweet and he had a bit of cologne on it too. Jungkook smiled sleeping with the blanket knowing Jimin will come home soon.

           However, The following days after Jimin left weren't easy.. Jungkook was at work looking sad. So far he's connected Jimin's phone and gave him multiple calls but no answer... This worried him. He was now desperate to find Jimin's hybrid friends, Hoseok or Taehyung! Wherever they were Jungkook wanted to find them.

           "Jungkook?" Mrs. Yole asked worried about her employee. "You have been really sad lately..."

          "Oh it's nothing ma'am.." Jungkook responded to his kind elderly boss.

           "Please don't be sad...  You are too young to cry over and over again." The kind old lady claimed. Mrs. Yole cared about all of her employees and treated them like her own grandchildren.

           "Thankyou Mrs. Yole... I'll lock up for you." Jungkook requested making the lady smile.

          "Alright then, take it easy Jungkook." Mrs. Yole assured before leaving Jungkook to clean up and broom the work place.

          Soon Jungkook got out of work quickly and jogged home hoping to see Taehyung or Hoseok along the way but there was no sign of them... Perhaps they weren't there anymore.. Jungkook kept running until he stumbled upon a white cat dragging a stolen gucci coat. Jungkook recognized this type a cat from anywhere, it was Kim Taehyung! "TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook shouted snatching the cat and taking the coat aswell as Taehyung just layed there in shock begining to hiss. Jungkook quickly ran home and dropped the cat onto the couch and threw a blanket over the hybrid.

        Taehyung hissed and pulled the covers down returning to his hybrid self. "JUNGKOOK!"

          "Taehyung!! I'm so glad I finally found atleast one of you guys..." Jungkook claimed. "I-"

           "AH! No first give me that coat I was dragging! Do you know how tough it was to steal?!"

         Jungkook rolled his eyes and threw the coat at Taehyung. "I need to know where Jimin is!!"

           "Jimin? He's gone, Hoseok knows where he is I don't!" Taehyung claimed looking at his coat.

            "C-can you take me to Hoseok?!"

            "Ehh... I don't know.. He's with his person, Min Yoongi. I don't know if the guy is tough or not I never really saw him before." Taehyung placed on the coat trying it on happily.

            "I-I need to talk to Jimin... It's been days since he left me.." Jungkook sighed sitting on the couch and hearing Taehyung talk to himself about much he adores his gucci coat.

            "Did you like him, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

         Jungkook nodded. "I love him..." Jungkook admitted as Taehyung didn't even feel shocked.

           "Then why did you let him go?" Taehyung wondered playing with the blanket he had nearby.

           "He wanted to help others..  Even if he wanted to stay.. He couldn't." Jungkook layed back on the couch.

            "You could have wished for him to stay." Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

            "He told me that wouldn't work!"

           "It doesn't but theres a way you can do it but it takes off Jimin's hybrid ability... He'll stay human or cat whichever you wish..." Taehyung said so casually.

            "T-take away his aiding ability? H-He would hate me!!"

            "If you haven't noticed... Jimin really hates doing this. He calls it his 'prison'." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. "What is there to hate? It's fun!"

        Jungkook then recalled when Jimin was crying and he pointed to his cat ears and shouted it was his 'prison' as a hint.... Jimin for the longest hoped to be freed and Jungkook thought Jimin just didn't want to aid his owner anymore. The pieces of the puzzle was finally complete in Jungkook's mind. For the longest he didn't think of doing that because he always believed Jimin hated to stay at one place and aid... It was just a gut feeling.

         Jungkook smiled. "Taehyung! Can you grant my wish?!"

            "I can't, I can only grant when I'm aiding. Right now, I'm not so our only hope is Hoseok."

          "Then we have to go to him!! Please!!! I need to see my Jimin!" Jungkook begged as Taehyung sighed.

            "Fine, I'll take you to where Hoseok is and I'll help you get in." Taehyung assured.

           Jungkook made a smile. He was proud he finally got a chance to hear from Jimin eversince they seperated days ago. Those days did seem like eternal depression for Jungkook and he believed Jimin felt the same way too!