Chapter 9: Secret

Just as Jungkook was on the floor thinking for a while as he stared blankly at the cat food. Jungkook sighed and covered his face thinking maybe he had to rethink his whole sexuality because what just happened was something else! Jungkook actually enjoyed it.

          Soon, Jimin walked out with the towel wrapped around his hair and he stepped out wearing the outfit Jungkook chose for him. "W-where is the laundry room?" Jimin asked.

         "Don't worry about it," Jungkook attempted to stand up trying not to add pressure to his leg. "I'll wash i-"

       "No... Please let me do it. You are hurt and I don't want you adding pressure to your leg." Jimin claimed.

         Jungkook stared at Jimin and stared at the ground again. "I-I understand." Jungkook was blushing and all he can think about was how kind the boy was to him. "It's down the hall in the basement."

          "Thankyou." Jimin smiled and walked down the hall.

         Jungkook watched the boy head downstairs as he sighed, Jungkook wanted to know more about the boy but he didn't know how to start. Jungkook attempted to stand again hissing as he accidentally stood a bit on his cast. He quickly removed all pressure he had on his leg and stood up with his crutches. This was his every day torture..

       After Jimin was done putting laundry to clean he walked upstairs and went over to Jungkook. "Please sit down..." Jimin lead Jungkook onto a couch and sat him down.

        "Oh.. I-I was thinking and I want to get to know you better... Is that okay?" Jungkook wondered.

      "Get to know me? Sir, I'm flattered." Jimin smiled.

          "It's Jungkook... Jeon Jungkook."

         "Oh... Alright." Jimin smiled.

         "Can you tell me your full name, Jimin?"

           Jimin just looked at Jungkook like he was troubled. ".. Um.. My full name..." Jimin shook his head. "My name.. You already know it.."

         "What is it?" Jungkook asked.

         "Park Jimin... That is my name.." Jimin whispered expecting Jungkook to start shouting and calling him a creep.

          "...really? Is that really your name?"

           Jimin took a deep breath. "T-thats not all... Jimin reached into his pocket looking down and gulped. "I want... I want to tell you something..."

          Jungkook looked at Jimin waiting for what he had to say. Jimin sighed, he didn't seem like telling Jungkook what he hid. "Jimin.. You don't have to if you don't want to..."

          Jimin nodded, he moved his hand up from his pocket and smiled. "I.. I guess I can tell you when I'm ready."

          "What's in your pocket?" Jungkook pointed to the pocket.

            "I'll tell you when I'm ready." Jimin winked and went over to sit next to Jungkook. "What else would you like to know?"

        "Why are you still wearing that towel?" Jungkook decided to tug it slightly.

       "MY HAIR IS COLD!" Jimin blurted out throwing his hands on his towel so Jungkook wouldn't take it off.

          "Your hair is cold...?"

      "Mm..yes.." Jimin nodded.

       "Do you have a bald spot? If you do, it's okay.." Jungkook patted Jimin's towel head.

        "N-no...." Jimin whispered.

         "You hide alot of things.." Jungkook looked forward as lighting flashed and thunder clashed.

         Jimin flinched and covered his eyes. "Oh no.." Jimin whispered to himself.

      Jungkook quickly looked at Jimin in disbelief, this young man was afraid of thunder and lightning! Just how was he able to survive outside for all this time?  Jungkook smiled and pulled Jimin into a hug thinking Jimin was adorable.. This was all he looked for in someone so special and small like him. 

        Jimin eyes widened as Jungkook gave him a hug. The boy smiled and blushed slightly as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook feeling much more safer now. "Sir..." Jimin whispered.

             Jungkook then pulled away from the hug. "Oh... Oh! I'm so sorry!" Jungkook really didn't know why he actually did that! It's like his body worked on its own and brought Jungkook to actually do it... However, Jungkook had no regrets just hugging the innocent boy because he knew Jimin enjoyed it too.