Chapter 3: Mysterious mark

Jungkook was still in the restroom staring at his Hickey... Just who thought it would be funny to walk into a patient's room and give him a hickey?  Jungkook felt upset and didn't want to be in this hospital any longer... "I feel so violated..." Jungkook whispered as The cat already started crying by the door and scratching it too trying to get in. Jungkook looked down and just hearing the cat attempt to get in to the bathroom was funny and cute! "Ah.. Park Jimin, you aren't an easy little cat.." Jungkook opened the door seeing the cat lay down onto the floor mewling.

            Jungkook smiled and carried the small cat into his arms. "Goodmorning, Park Jimin." Jungkook cooed. "Did you sleep well?"

          The cat just gazed at the man so innocently. Jungkook pointed to his hickey. "Did you see anyone come into the room and give this to me?" Jungkook asked.

           The cat meowed and attempted to climb up to Jungkook's neck and give a lick to the strange mark. "Uh... Jimin... No." Jungkook pulled Jimin away. "Can cats give hickeys?" Jungkook thought.

           Thats when his doctor walked in. It was Dr. Kim Seokjin. "Good morning, Jeon Jungkook." the doctor walked in. "Breakfast will be served to you and your cat."

          "Do they even allow cats here?" Jungkook wondered.

            "Not really, but I told the staff it helps you.." Seokjin smiled but suddenly realized a Hickey mark on Jungkook's neck. "...." Seokjin remained silent just looking at it.

           Jungkook then realized what the man was staring at and pointed to it. "Dr. Kim... Do you know who came into my room last night and gave this to me as I slept?"

         "No one is allowed to walk these halls after visiting hours and no nurses are supposed to enter the patient's room after midnight unless there is an emergency." The doctor claimed.

           "B-but.. I locked my door and suddenly my crutches moved and I woke up with a Hickey!" Jungkook began to worry. "I don't feel comfortable here... When can I go home?"

          "Home? Oh.. Yeah I guess you can leave anytime you'd like.. We just kept you an extra day here to ensure if you are stable.. And from the looks of it, seems like you are stable. You just need practice on those crutches, sign off and you are good to go whenever you like." Seokjin smiled and callled the kitty over so he can pet it.

             "I guess I can leave today.. I do have to call my boss and tell him if I can take a break off due to my injury." Jungkook really didn't want to leave, but Jungkook felt like he had to... There was such a strange hickey on his neck and the Doctor claims that no one is allowed to go in or out of the hospital rooms at dark.

            "That's fine if you choose to leave today, Mr. Jeon Jungkook." Seokjin patted the cat and wrote a few things onto his notepad. "How are you feeling today 1-10."

           "I'm feeling alright, a 10." Jungkook responded as he sat down on the bed and stretched.

          "Hmm.. That's fine. Whenever you are ready to leave make sure you visit the front desk to sign out."

          "Will they take my cat away?" Jungkook questioned nervously.

           "No, you'll be fine.. As long as he doesn't go off scratching people, you'll be A-Okay!"

            Jungkook smiled as the cat walked back to him and layed down on his lap. Seokjin then walked out of the room leaving Jungkook alone again with Park Jimin. "Would you like to come home with me? I want to go home because I'm scared of that mysterious person coming into my room to do that again... It's so odd..." Jungkook looked out the window and began to gaze at the morning scenery outside his window, near the bed. "I bet you want to come home with me.." Jungkook whispered looking out the window. He hugged the cat close. "Huh, who would have thought that I needed a cat in my life? You are soo cute! Even better than all those girls who ditched me in the past... I don't have anyone and I'm all alone. Maybe I act too desperate, too fast, too creepy!" Jungkook chuckled to himself. "I would love to have a second chance at this love thing... Hopefully find someone so caring and very clingy in a cute way like you!~"