Chapter 17: Not into it

Jungkook opened the front door to a beautiful orange haired girl with perfect eyes and delicate skin. It was Yoo-na. Jungkook was happy to meet her. She was wearing a nice striped pink and white sweater, skinny blue jeans, and white converse. Her style was very layed back, and Jungkook thought she looked nice. "Hello! Jeon Jungkook, Right?" Yoo-na placed her hands in her pocket, she was excited aswell. Yoo-na's voice was calm like a soft rose petal falling from a rose.

         "Yes I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook allowed her in. "If you need anything, tell me."

        Yoo-na looked at Jungkook's cast. "No, I should say that to you! You need to be cared for." Yoo-na grabbed Jungkook's hand and guided him to the couch. Jungkook then thought of Jimin that would help him everyday like this.... "Here you are. so, how did you get your leg injured?"

         Jungkook layed on his couch and sighed thinking. "Well I was coming home from a restaurant... I saw a cute kitty on the road..." Jungkook then stopped to think of Jimin. Yoo-Na was sitting there waiting for him to finish. "A-and then I was so distracted on how cute he was... So small and gentle.. Grey fur and a nice stare. Then a car came after me, I quickly moved the cat out of the way but I didn't make it... Then I woke up in the hospital... And that cat was there.. Oh and I had the cast too."

         "Wow! The cat seems very adorable. It was there for you.. He loves you as an owner!" Yoo-na smiled.

          Jungkook glanced at his room door to smile. "I guess he does.."

          "Do you still have him?" Yoo-Na stood up and looked at the cat supplies at the corner of the room.

        "No... He's not here." Jungkook shook his head.

          "Oh.. That's really sad." Yoo-Na pointed to the items. "You know, you can still give it back to the pet store. I think you go to the one around the corner so they will accept any thing back! It's a nice policy."

        "Wow, thanks! I guess I will do that then."

         Meanwhile, Jimin was snooping around on Jungkook's phone. He hated that things got silent outside.. Too silent.. Jimin sighed and came across Jungkook's gallery to see alot of pictures he had. Jimin went through each and every one of them smiling and giggling to them all as he blushed. All of a sudden, after looking at pictures of Jungkook Jimin looked down to his pants and realized.. There was a bludge right where his member was. Jimin stared at it and turned off the phone to lay back onto the bed and cup his hard private area. Now, he really did have a boner But, how does a hybrid know how to treat it? Of course for Jimin, he didn't have this before until now.

          Jimin undid his pant's button to slip his hand inside and hold his member. Jimin mewled at the feeling of how hard he was. Then, Jimin whispered, "Jungkook..." Jimin closed his eyes shut trying to make his member go back to normal... However, he didn't know how to.

        Yoo-na went to sit down as she noticed Jungkook was thinking about something. She didn't know what he thought about but in reality.. Jungkook was thinking about Jimin. He was thinking of his nice and soft voice and how happy he'd get when Jungkook would hold him tight. "I.. Think I shouldn't be on this date.."

          Yoo-na sighed. "It's alright.. I was a bit nervous too and had my doubts... I think I still do..." Yoo-na stood up. "How about next time?" Yoo-Na asked.

          "Yes.. Thankyou! Today I don't think I was into it.." Jungkook confessed.

         "Ha! I was nervous. But, please make sure you call me incase you want to give this another try." Yoo-Na claimed holding out her hand to shake with Jungkook's hand.

         "Thankyou for actually coming. I'll be sure to call!" Jungkook shook hands as Yoo-Na left. The actual reason why he didn't want to go on was because, Jimin was on his mind... From before Yoo-Na got here.. Jungkook has been thinking of Jimin's words.. 'I love you' and now that soft spot in his heart for Jimin came back, Jungkook finally came to his senses and said to himself. "Maybe I might just love you more than you love me, Park Jimin."