Flourishing Organisation

While the elite remained untouchable, like the  Godfathers of the Italian mafia. The middle men"community leaders" became the  the lieutenants of the the empire that was building.

These Lieutenants in turned formed their own little armies in the Laventille area. The different territories like John John, Picton, Success for example, became their own little countries, they need to protect.

The people who were once close like brothers,  now plotted to have one another killed. So deep was the envy  they could not even stand in the same room together.

With more money comes more
problem. The greater need to

From what? one may ask.

The answer, from their own friends who betrayed them through envy.

Their neighbours, who once was like blood brothers became mortal enemies. Like a lion stalking a zebra and then pouncing upon its neck. So were the "black" brothers "creeping" up on one another and blowing off their heads with automatic rifles.

Just because the victim crossed an imaginary line. This line was drawn  sometimes on a street so small it looked like a track. Down the " hill" was waring up the "hill". The play ground turned now into a battle field.

By the turn of the new millennium, the business of crime was a million dollar a day business.  The sale of crack cocaine alone  in La Trinity amounted to tens of millions of dollars in the early part of C21th.

Apart from cocaine these organisation  also sold marijuana as a staple product as well. Marijuana on the other hand was also a hundred thousand dollar business as this was still a drug of choice by many.

Since the early twentieth century, marijuana was used by both major races of La Trinity. Fast forward to the C21th and it was still a drug of choice by both races. The intresting fact now was that more young persons were smoking the " herbs" to "calm" their
nerves.

As they would say.

Even  hi tech  protection was need to ward off unwanted guest, to many to count. Not trusting your own "shadows".

But in the upper class alone the real money circulated. That money were " legally" protected with the same high tech  protection they gave their men on the ground.

Do not even try it.