four.

P R E V I O U S L Y   O N   W H A T    H A P P E N E D   T H A T    N I G H T

Julian took me under the golden gate bridge for our date and brought pizza. I got yelled by my mom because she was pissed that I left my sister was home alone, and my sister Paisley got my phone and looked at a message saying a party is going on tomorrow night from seven to midnight and my sister is going, only to see her one and only Jason Bloom. 

N O W

I woke up to the sound of a bang. I looked up at my alarm clock to see 3:49am. What the hell was going on? I turn around and see Julian coming into my house via my window. Of course. Julian and I would always do this thing where sometimes he would surprise me with a late night visit. He would always cuddle with me. 

"Hey" whispered Julian.

"Are you crazy? My family could probably hear you." I whisper loudly. He crawls next to me and puts his arms around me. 

"Wait. Are you wearing your school outfit?" I asked Julian.

"Maybe. Anyway, are you coming tonight?" said Julian.

"Yeah, I am. My sister has to come though. Her 'friend' Jason Bloom will be there, and plus I can only go if she does." I said.

"Awesome. Do you wanna sleep?" he asked.

"Yeah. Good night Jules." I say.

"Good night Rachel." he says and we fall into sleep.

7:30am    M O R N I N G

I wake up and feel that Julian has already left my side. I walk up into my bathroom to brush my teeth and it felt... weird. Something was weird. I walk in and open my mirror cabinet to get my supplies and shut it.

"Ahh!" I scream. Oh my gosh. It was Julian. The idiot scared me.

I slap him and say "What the hell? Why are you such a retard?" I ask. He bursts out laughing.

"You felt it." said Julian.

"What?" I say. And thats when my mom walks in.

"Oh! Julian. I didn't realise you were here!" she said.

"Hi Mrs Freeman." he says.

"Oh, you know your welcome here. Don't call me that. Call me Cathy." she said. She loved it when Julian came, and thats why he didn't want to make a fuss by coming in late.

"Thanks. Anyway, is it alright if I drive Rachel to school?" asked Julian. Yes.

"Yes of course. I have Rachel's lunch in the kitchen. Make sure you grab it." said mom, and walked out.

I N   T H E   C A R

I put on my seatbelt as Julian turned on the ignition. I plugged his phone into the AUX cord and played Summer of Love by Sunloverz + Ian Carey Remix on to get the summer of love feeling. I open my window to feel the breeze. I still had to face the fact that it was Monday.

"Can we please reveal today?" asked Julian in a soft tone. What he mean't was to reveal our relationship to the public. No one at our school knows we've been dating for a year. No one.

"I don't know. I want to get it out. Actually, yes we should" I say. I shouldn't keep my love a secret.

"Awesome" he said. We kept listening to the seven minute song and drove on. It was going to be an amazing day.