five.

P R E V I O U S L Y O N W H A T H A P P E N E D T H A T N I G H T

Julian sneaks up to me in the middle of the night and in the morning he scares me. Tonight is the party, and today Julian and I will reveal our one year secret relationship out to the school.

N O W

When Julian turns off the ignition on his car, we walk out and into the school. Holding hands. Everyone gasped at the sight of us, and thats when my best friend Lily came up to me and gave me a hug. I almost died of air loss.

"I haven't seen you in two days! Oh my gosh. Is Jachel a thing!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah we are a thing. We've been for a year." I say and took a look at Julian. He was smiling so much, and I had to admit, I was too.

"Yes!!!" she yelled. "You guys are so cute together!"

"Thanks" said Julian as he gave me a kiss. Lily squealed even more.

"Cute" she said, snapping a photo. Julian didn't seen to mind. We were both happy walking to class but our happiness was crushed when Zara walked towards us. She was my bully.

"Why did you go to her?" she asked Julian.

"Why isn't anybody going to you?" he said. Smart, and I laughed. She gave us a sound that sounded like 'ugh'. Julian and I walk down and we both start giggling.

"Nice one" I say.

"I know. I have been wanting to tell her off for years but... she dosen't see like the type of person that has talking. I thought she should get use to it first." he said and I laughed again.

It was first period and Julian had a different class. I had maths. I walked into my classroom C2.06 and sat down in my seat. I can't wait to find out who our new teacher is.

"Alright class, please take your seats. As you may know, my name is Miss Tracey and i'll be your new math teacher this year." said Miss Tracey. I was so lucky this year, Miss Tracey was my 8th Grade Geography teacher, and look how far she came. An 11th Grade teacher.

"Please take a textbook" she said as she handed them out to the class. "Open up to page 234. Write your title 'Geometry use in Algebra'."

"Miss, what's the title page going to be?" asked Freddie, my friend from fifth grade.

"Geometry" she said with a nice smile.

A F T E R S C H O O L

I walk out of seventh period and find Julian waiting outside the room.

"Wanna go?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure" I say and we walked towards the front gate. We found Julians car and climbed in. He turned on the ignition and I plugged the AUX cord in again. This time I decided to play my spotify playlist called random. It included a few songs:

Dont Be So Shy - Imany & Filatov + Karas Remix
Time Won't Wait - Filatov + Karas
Toxic - Melanie Martines Cestladore Remix
New Rules - Dua Lipa
Dysfunctional - Tech N9ne
#Eronia - Midi Culture Remix - Carlas Dreams

I exit the car and say bye to Julian. I walk in the house and look at the clock in the hallway. It was already 5:36pm. I only have an hour to get ready. I walk into my room to find Paisley scavenging through my makeup. She freezes.

"I only was lookin-" said Paisley, but I cut her off. She needs help.

"It's ok. I'll do your makeup. Let me get changed" I say..

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes really" I say.

"Can I help you pick your outfit?" she said.

"No" I say.

"Fine" she said and walked out. I look in my wardrobe for clothes and finally find a cut outfit. A knee leather pencil skirt and a white t-shirt cropped top. It was fluffy. I walk towards my dresser and find Paisley there. I put on some blush and contour, highlighter and gold eyeshadow to go with her features and t-shirt + ripped jeans combination. I put on my daily makeup with dark berry lipstick and smokey eye to make it more fancy. I walk out the door and find Julians car at the front. Paisley climbs in the backseat and he whistles at me.

"Looking hot today freeman?" said Julian, directing towards me.

"Thanks, when did you get fancy?" I asked. Julian was wearing a white sleeved blouse, with his sleeves pulled up and black thick jeans.

"Only for you" he said. Sweet.

"Oh will you both shut up" It was Paisley. I guess we forgot about her (everyone does). Once we left her in the shopping mall. Turns out she was in Sephora asking the clerk for a highlighter. Teenagers.

"Hey Paisley" said Julian.

"Hi" said Paisley.

A R R I V A L

We finally arrived. We were standing in front of the Whiteplank Manor. It was Freddies house. Nice. We walked in, and Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato was playing.