nine.

P R E V I O U S L Y   O N   W H A T   H A P P E N E D   T H A T   N I G H T
I ask Mr Rory, the occult studies teacher to help me find out more about what's going on with Julian. I get pissed off at Zara and Ashley (Zacks Girlfriend) is transferring here. I go to target after school to buy a journal. I need to record this.

N O W
It's almost dinnertime and I'm sitting on my bed with my new cream coloured journal in my hands. I write the date and proceed.
Mr Rory, our occult studies professor has just begun to help me. Hopefully he will give information as soon as possible so I can get Julian out. But what will everyone say when he comes back? I guess we will find out.
I finish writing my entry and walk out of the room and sit in front of my mom on the dining table. 

"Roasted Pork?" says my mom as she offers me a piece. I accept and take the piece.

"Oh, mom this is amazing." I say.

"Thanks" she smiles.

8:35am  N E X T   D A Y
I arrive at school. I run to Mr. Rory's office and he starts speaking.

"Hello Rachel. I expect you're here to ask me about the research?" I nod.

"Did you find out where he is?" I ask panicking.

"Maybe I have. I was flicking through my college study work and I found my universe studies. Occult related obviously. I found out there is a place called Shadows. It's a place where the stolen souls stay." says Mr. Rory.

"What does that mean?" I ask.
"It means that death also know as the grim reaper, didn't take his soul and place it in a world. Someone else has taken it. They're know as Shadows, hence the name of the universe. They can disguise themselves as murders and humans. That's how they took Julian" he says.

"Wow." I say and the bell rings. I head off to class nagging myself to write the new info down. Burn in hell  shadows.

L U N C H

It's lunch and I proceed to walk to the cafeteria, looking for Lily at a table. Zara begins to walk up to me

"Oh, you must be falling for Mr. Rory." she says.

"Why don't you just keep your big mouth shut? Just like your parents asked." I say.

"Ha. You think you can trashtalk me? I'm 100% better than you'll ever be." she says. At this point i've had enough. I raise my fist and punch her. She falls to the floor.

"Weak shit" I say. That's when everyone in the cafeteria came up to us and rooted 'girl fight.'.

"Get over it!" I yell to Zara and walk away.

S N A C K   B R E A K

It's snack break and I walk to Mr. Rory's office. I need to work with him more, i'm desperate for help. I'm desperate for Julian.

"Sir! Sir!" I yell, needing Mr. Rory.

"Oh, yes Rachel. Come to my office." he says.

"We need to figure out on how to bring him back." I say.

"I think I know how. I was looking through the files that relate to these issues and I found a few documents on how to make them escape the spell. You've been called by him, right?" Mr. Rory says.

"Yes, he's called me. Why, is that significant?" I say.

"Yes, very important. See, we can track the number into which shadow cell he is in." Mr Rory grabs this device out of the box on his desk. "See this Rachel? This is how we can track the Shadow world. We can get him back soon." 

"Oh my gosh. Here is the number" I say as I flash the number to him. He begins to type the number into the strange device. His face is horrified.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Rachel. He's not in the Shadow cells. He's in the Shadow chambers." he says.

"Aren't they the same?" I ask.

"Rachel. The chambers are rare to find and only very few people can enter. He's getting tourtred there. Whipped, knifed, slit. He's coming back. But not the same." he says.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, Bella here.

Sorry for the late update as I have been busy in life. Yeah you heard me, I have a life. Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter, and if you think that Julian should come back.

Love, Bella. xx