♪ 1 - Request ♪

You as Nam Ye Jin/Nam Jin Young
Lee Jong Suk as Nam Jin Young
BtoB as themselves
Krystal Jung as Jin Seo Woo
Bae Suzy as Ryu Ae Jin
====================================

Nam Ye Jin

"Ye Jin ah, it's time for breakfast." Said Mother Superior. I open my eyes and rubbed them and sit up. I see Mother Superior smiling sweetly at me. I smile back to her. "Morning Mother Superior." I greeted.

"Morning Ye Jin. It's time for breakfast." Said Mother Superior. I nodded and did my morning routines. I headed for the dining area with the other kids. "Morning everyone!" I greeted and they greeted back.

Hello, my name is Nam Ye Jin (남예진) and I live in an orphanage here in Tongyeong. Also known as Tongyeong Love House (통영 사랑 집). I heard from Mother Superior that I was here since I was 2 years old with another boy but he left the House years ago. He must have gotten adopted.

Mother Superior takes care of all the kids here at the House. I'm already 18 years old but once I officially turn 19 which is in 5 days time, I'll be able to leave the House and be independent. Of course I'm not the only one. There's another girl, also my best friend, who is turning 19 soon as well. She's my best friend here at the House name Jin Seo Woo (진서우).

After breakfast, I headed for my part time job which is about 30 minutes away from the House by transport. I have been working at TY Coffee Bay since I was 17 and I'm kind of considered experience in the job. 30 minutes later, I arrived at my workplace. I greeted my boss Mr Park and changed into my working attire.

I usually work on weekdays, Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 5pm. Of course there's break in between. My break time is usually 12pm (lunch break) and 3:15pm (tea break). If we have a lot of customers then I won't be able to have any break but I didn't mind though.

At the start of the morning, there is not much customers as expected. It's always like this. I was making myself an American when a customer came and ordered his drink. "Excuse me?" He ask. I immediately turn to him.

"Annyeonghaseyo customer-nim, what would you like to order?" I ask him politely. That's how I usually ask what do the customers want.

"I would like to have 2 Americano with Chocolate whip cream, 2 Vanilla Latte, 3 Coffee flavour bubble tea and 2 strawberry milk tea." Said the man.

I immediately entered his order and once I'm done, I checked with him.

"I shall confirm with you your order. 2 Americano with Chocolate whip cream, 2 Vanilla Latte, 3 Coffee flavour bubble tea and 2 strawberry milk tea is that right?" I ask. I always confirm with customers with their orders. Especially if they ordered a lot. Like this one.

"That's right. How much is it?" He ask.

"It's a total of ₩200, 350" I told him. He paid me exact amount and I gave him the receipt and I started making his drinks. "Annyeong Ye Jin ah, mianhae I'm late. Any orders?" Ask my favourite unnie Son Chae Young. She also works here at TY Coffee Bay. "Unnie gwanechana. We have an order of 2 Americano with Chocolate whip cream, 2 Vanilla Latte, 3 Coffee flavour bubble tea and 2 strawberry milk tea. I have already made the 2 Americano." I told her.

"Arraseo I'll do the Latte and bubble tea and you'll do the milk tea." Said Chae Young unnie and I nodded. Moments later, the orders were done.

I place the drinks carefully in a plastic bag and handed it to the customer. "Customer-nim, here's your drinks. We apologize if it took too long." I told him.

"Gwaenchana as long as the boys get their drinks." Said the man. The boys? Does he mean his sons? I bowed him a thank you and he left. Me and Chae Young unnie continued working until it was our tea break.

Since tea break was 30 minutes, I took 15 minutes to walk around TY Coffee Bay. Just then, I met the customer which paid for 9 drinks. "Ommo, annyeonghaseyo customer-nim!" I bowed to him.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Took you long enough to come out. You're on break now aren't you?" He ask and I nodded. "I have a request for you. Would you mind pretending to be someone for a few months?" He ask.

"Ne?!" I ask in shock.

"You see I'm from Cube Entertainment and a manager of this boy group called BtoB. A boy who looks exactly like you auditioned for Cube Entertainment months ago and he got in but he's nowhere to be found, so I was wondering if you could pretend to be that kid for a few months? I'm not actually forcing you though. It's your choice and a privilege." Said the customer who handed me a business card.

Cube Entertainment
Seo Dae Young, Manager

Ommo, I've heard of Cube Entertainment and did he say BtoB? I've only heard of them but I don't actually know them. I'm not a Melody.

"The boy which look like me, what's his name?" I ask him. "His name is Nam Jin Young and he said before if he ever got into Cube, his stage name shall be NYoung (엔영)" said Mr Seo. "But what if my secret gets found out?" I ask concerned.

"I'll take responsibility but in whatever case, be careful at all times. And you'll be joining BtoB as a new maknae, after Sung Jae." Said Mr Seo. Hmm, this is really hard to consider though... Should I take it? I mean, this guy name Nam Jin Young, I wonder where and who is he. Hmm, maybe if I take the offer, it'll help this Jin Young guy some how.

"Arraseo, I'll do it but I have to let my Mother Superior know. You see, I live in an orphanage not far from here. It's actually the Tongyeong Love House." I explained to Mr Seo. "Arraseo, go on and tell her. Send me the location of Tongyeong Love House and I'll fetch you tomorrow at 10am if it's alright with you. Here's my number. Text me by tonight." Said Mr Seo.

After exchanging numbers, Mr Seo left and I went back to Coffee Bay and continued my job. Once the clock hits 5pm, I cleaned the table and said goodbye to Chae Young unnie since she could only go home an hour later because she was late.

I went back to the House and was greeted by my best friend Jin Seo Woo and Mother Superior. "You're back? Go and take a shower." Said Mother Superior and I nodded. Mother Superior is like a mother to me so I obey her.

After showering, I talk to Mother Superior about what happened earlier and she encourages me to go. "It's always good to help someone you don't know. Spread the awareness of kindness." Said Mother Superior.

"Gomawo Mother Superior. For letting me go." I told her and she helped me packed my luggage even though I told her she didn't need to. I didn't want to stress her out. After packing and dinner, it was already 10pm. The smaller kids are already in bed while I'm with Seo Woo, doing some final checks.

"Be sure to call back Ye Jin ah!" Said Seo Woo. "I will oh and I've got to text that manager the location of the House. I'll be gone by tomorrow 10am." I said. Seo Woo gave me one last hug before going back to her room. After texting Mr Seo, I went to bed. 'I wonder who is this Nam Jin Young guy? He's lucky to get into Cube Entertainment' I thought to myself before drifting off to dreamland.