♪ 13 - Ae Jin and Jin Young ♪

You as Nam Ye Jin/Nam Jin Young
Lee Jong Suk as Nam Jin Young
BtoB as themselves
Krystal Jung as Jin Seo Woo
Bae Suzy as Ryu Ae Jin
====================================
Nam Jin Young

Yesterday was my birthday and also Ye Jin noona's. I wonder if BtoB hyungs celebrated her birthday with her. "Jin Young?" I turn around to see her. Ryu Ae Jin. "What are you doing here?" I ask her coldly.

"What about you? Aren't you suppose to be with BtoB?" She ask and I was clenching my fist. "So I was right, that boy I saw at the recording room the other day, it was your sister after all." She said.

'Calm down Jin Young, she's just getting on your nerve' I thought to myself as I was clenching my fist. "Don't you do anything to her." I warned and she gave a sarcastic laugh. "Oh I won't, unless you do something bad to me. Anyways, where's my money?" She ask.

"You lied to me that time! Eomma was safe and she only lost her phone!" I said to her. "Ommo, did I lie? Tch, just give me my money" she said faking a gasp. "No I do not have your money so forget about it" I scoff and was about to leave when she said something that interested me. "Don't you want to know how your sister is doing?" She ask.

"Follow me if you want to know" she said and I hesitated but decided to follow her. She led me to Cube Entertainment "Why'd you bring me here?" I ask while walking. I wasn't ready to meet the others yet though. "Didn't you want to know how your sister is doing?" Ask Ae Jin. "Yes I do" I said. "Good, now shut up and follow me" she said.

We arrive at a studio and she checked to see if anyone's inside and she pointed to the door and I peeked inside. I see a boy who looks like me and 7 other boys. I realise that boy is my noona! And the 7 other boys must be BtoB. I was about to open the door when Ae Jin dragged me away.

"Let go Ryu Ae Jin!" I said and she let go. "You see, that's your sister there and none of them knows she's a girl except me but I haven't officially met her yet." Said Ae Jin. "Don't you do anything to her. I'm warning you." I warned and she smirk. "Oh will I now? That'll depend on you now"

"What do you mean depend on me?" I ask. "If you don't follow my orders, I can't guarantee your sister's secret." She said and I bit my lower lips. If the cover is blown, then BtoB hyungs wouldn't trust me. Or worst, they won't trust noona. "So what do you say? Is it a deal?" She ask, breaking into my thoughts.

"Give me a few days and let me think about it." I said. "3 days maximum" she said. She was about to leave when I grabbed her wrist and ask her, "When did you came back to Korea?" I've known Ae Jin since elementary school and we were best friends but she suddenly became angry at me when we were middle school and she left. I met her while I was studying in England.

Ryu Ae Jin

I was about to leave when Jin Young grab onto my wrist. "When did you came back to Korea?" He ask and I rolled my eyes. Is he just plain dumb? He doesn't know how hurt I was back at what happened in Middle School. "When I came back doesn't concern you. Go be with your Julie!" I said.

"Hold on, what do you mean?" He ask as if he's playing innocent.

"Are you playing innocent or do you seriously have no idea? Go be with Julie, why come here? Besides Julie seems to be happy with you!" I scoffed.

"Whoa I seriously have no idea what are you talking about!" He denied the fact. Ughh, do I have to remind him?!

"Are you kidding me? Don't you remember what happened back in Middle School a week before I 'disappeared'?" I ask. He scratched his head and then shake it.

"I only remember I was with Julie that day because she was lonely and that's it! I waned to look for you to hang out like usual but Julie insisted to stay with her. I don't see anything wrong with that!" He said. What.

"That's not what Julie told me! She said she has feelings for you and I clearly saw the two of you kissed!" I said.

Flashback, a week before Ae Jin's 'disappearance'

"Hey Suzy (my English name)!" Called my friend Mindy. "Hey Mindy what's up! This party is awesome, anyways happy birthday!" I said to her.

"Geez thanks Suzy. So when are you leaving England?" She ask. "My mum says some time towards the end of the year." I told her. "Then what about Shawn (Jin Young's English name)?" She ask.

"Well, guess I'll have to tell him soon." I said. That year, my mum told me we needed to move out of England to some country I didn't know where and I didn't tell anyone except Mindy. I decided to leave Mindy and look for Jin Young.

Apprantly in our school, only me and Jin Young werr Koreans so it was easy for us to communicate. That day was Mindy's birthday and she invited the whole class to her birthday party.

I was looking for Jin Young when I came across the school's bitvhy queenka Jeon Julie (전주리) but despite her neing half-Korean and half-American, she only knows basic Korean greeting such as 'Annyeong' and 'Gomawo' that's all.

She purposely bumped into me and put a blame on me. "Suzy Ryu, you did not just bump into me did you?" She ask arrogantly. "You're the one who bumped into me." I said and walked off. Why waste my breath for that bitvh?

After a few minutes I was about to give up finding Jin Young when I saw Julie sneakyly walk towards a room. I decided to follow her and she purposely bumped into Jin Young! "Oh I'm sorry." She faked the apology as well and... Is she fake sobbing right now?!

"Oh no it's okay. But what're you doing here Julie? Not enjoying the party?" He ask and she nodded. "Please accompany me." She said. "Alright but only for awhile because I still need to find Suzy." Said Jin Young and I smiled at that.

"Shawn, may I tell you something?" Ask Julie. "Sure, tell me anything." He said.

"Can you... Stay away from Suzy please..." She said and I was about to rage! "What? Why? Why should I stay away from my best friend?" Ask Jin Young. "Shawn, I like you. Not as a classmate but I like you as a man but you only see Suzy in your eyes. Can't you give me a chance to express my love for you?" She said.

What the hell that bitvh just confessed to Jin Young?! What will Jin Young do? He better not accept her! I glance over again and I witness something I shouldn't have.

Julie's lips
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Crashed with Jin Young's.

What's worse, he didn't even move! Argh I'm so angry! I want to break them apart so badly but I can't. I need a revenge plan! Nam Jin Young, you don't even know i had feelings for you. I didn't get to confess to you. Wait till I get my revenge...

End of Flashback
Nam Jin Young

"You were there?" I ask in shock and she nodded with tears in her eyes. I can't tell whether she's faking or not but I wiped off her tears and said, "Ae Jin ah, I was shock that Julie kissed me and I couldn't do anything and I rejected her. I don't even have a slight feeling for her."

"Jeongmal?" She ask and I nodded.

"Now would you tell me when did you came back to Korea?" I ask.

"I came back 4 years ago." She said. My jaw dropped and she chuckled. "I left England back in grade 8" she added.

"Yah, why didn't you tell me?!" I ask and she chuckled. So did I.

"So we're on good terms?" I ask and she slightly nodded.

"Gomawo Ae Jin ah!" I said and hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Jin Young?" Me and Ae Jin broke apart when we saw her.