♪ 4 - Night Practice ♪

You as Nam Ye Jin/Nam Jin Young
Lee Jong Suk as Nam Jin Young
BtoB as themselves
Krystal Jung as Jin Seo Woo
Bae Suzy as Ryu Ae Jin

====================================
Nam Ye Jin

"BTOB! GET READY FOR NIGHT PRACTICE!" Shouted Eun Kwang hyung from the living which woke me up. I look at the time. 1800hrs, wow have I fallen asleep? I got and changed into dark blue Adidas sweatshirt and dark jeans with blue converse.

"Is everybody ready? Then let's go." Said Eun Kwang hyung. "Hyung, how we going to go there?" I ask. "Eun Kwang hyung is driving us there like always!" Exclaimed Il Hoon hyung. Eun Kwang hyung drives? Anyways, we got to the car park and we were walking towards a black car and realise it was Eun Kwang hyung's.

Whoa, he owns a Black Hyundai Elantra GL Sedan?! I can't believe it! "Hop in NYoung" said Eun Kwang hyung and I nodded

Whoa, he owns a Black Hyundai Elantra GL Sedan?! I can't believe it! "Hop in NYoung" said Eun Kwang hyung and I nodded. Whoa, he's car is amazing! Not even Mother Superior could afford this! Mother Superior... I miss her and Seo Woo as well. I wonder if I could give her a call...

Anyways, Eun Kwang hyung was driving and beside him was Sung Jae hyung. Behind is me (window seat), Hyun Sik hyung and Min Hyuk hyung. Behind us is Peniel hyung, Chang Sub hyung and Il Hoon hyung. "How long is it from here?" I ask. "About half and hour so if you want you may rest for 30 minutes." Said Hyun Sik hyung.

Hmm, this might be a good time to check on Seo Woo. I dialled Seo Woo's number and she picked up after the 2nd call.

"YE JIN AHHH!"

"Chill Seo Woo, my ear drums are going to burst!"

"But I miss you! How's life with BtoB?"

"Well, not bad so far. Now we're going to practice at Cube Entertainment. It's their monthly Night Practice"

"Wow, lucky you huh? So what's your position in BtoB?"

"Mollaseo. I only know I'm the maknae. I'm a year younger than Sung Jae op- hyung and my birthday is the same as Hyun Sik hyung"

"Cool. So how's calling oppa hyungs now?"

"It's alright."

"I miss you Ye Jin ah! When will you come back?"

"To Tongyeong?"

"Where else?!"

"I wouldn't know. I might have to look for someone too"

"Oh yeah, your brother Nam Jin Young. You know what, I really think you have a twin brother considering how that Mr Seo ask you as a favour."

"I don't know Seo Woo. Maybe you're right. Yah, I got to go now. I'll probably call you next time when I'm free."

"Arraseo. It was good hearing from you and happy advance birthday!"

I smiled at the last sentence and shut off my phone. We were about 25 minutes away from the Entertainment. "Who was that you were talking to?" I turn to see Hyun Sik hyung asking me with his eyes close. "I thought you were asleep?" I ask.

"Well, you were talking kind of loud enough for me to hear. So who's Seo Woo? Girlfriend?" Ask Hyun Sik. "Ani, she's Jin Seo Woo and she's my best friend since we live in the same orphanage." I told him.

"You and her are just friends?" He ask and I nodded. It's funny how they don't know I'm a girl. "You do know that there's a saying that goes something like 'A girl and a boy and never be just friends' right?" Ask Hyun Sik. "Arra but me and Seo Woo are seriously just friends and did not just say that from the korean drama The Heirs?" I ask.

"Oh really? I didn't know. I don't want dramas." Said Hyun Sik hyung. "I don't too" I lied. Actually, back in the House when I have time, I would watch Korean dramas with Seo Woo. But so far we've only watch 5 dramas which are Goblin, The Heirs, To The Beautiful You, Healer and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo.

"Then how would you know that line is from The Heirs?" He ask. Oh... How am I suppose to answer this? It I was a girl now it would be easier! "My umm, sister! My sister watches it so I kind of know" I said. "Geurae? Tell you what, I watch only The Heirs and that's it." Said Hyun Sik. I was shock. A boy, an idol boy watches Korean drama? Wow, I need to get out more often.

"Jeongmal? I didn't know that!" I ask. "Only BtoB knows even though they would tease me being a drama fanboy. Don't you tease me as well." Said Hyun Sik hyung and I chuckled. "Wakey wakey, we're here!" Said Eun Kwang hyung. Wow, he sounded cute saying that! We got out of the car and BtoB lead me to the studio.

By golly the studio is awesome! We entered and see Manager hyung inside already

By golly the studio is awesome! We entered and see Manager hyung inside already. "Ah great you guys are here and how's BtoB NYoung?" Ask Manager hyung.

"BtoB hyungs treat me well" I said and smiled. "Good, now let's get practicing but first, I want to see NYoung's dancing moves." Said Manager hyung. Gulp, it's been so long since I danced. I don't think I even remember the basics! I'm going to embarrassed myself!

Manager hyung started playing a familiar song. A really familiar song... He was playing Infinite's The Eye (태풍)! Lucky! I danced to this song first with Seo Woo when we were younger! Okay its actually 3 years ago so there should be no problem at all.

I started to dance to the music though I glance over at Manger hyung talking to Hyun Sik hyung about something but I don't know what.

Im Hyun Sik

Manager hyung started to play Infinite's The Eye for NYoung to dance to. I walked over to Manager hyung and started talking to him. "Hyung, I think he can be the Main vocalist. His singing voice sounds like a girl." I told him.

"Oh i-is it? I didn't know that. So, you'll accept him?" Ask Manager hyung. "I already accepted him hyung." I told him. "Though, NYoung's dancing is not bad."

"Sh- he can just become the main dancer for BtoB." Said Manager hyung. True, NYoung is a pretty good dancer. The Eye music has ended and we cheered for him. "Whoa NYoung, daebak! You van be the main dancer for us!" Exclaimed Il Hoon.

Manager hyung and I walk over to them and I praised him, "Great job on dancing but how are you sweating already?' "Oh it's umm, I haven't been dancing this song in 3 years so..." Said NYoung.

Nam Ye Jin

"You know what, I think you can be BtoB's main vocalist, sub-rapper, main dancer and the maknae. That'll be you position for BtoB." Said Manager hyung. "Kamsahabnida Manager hyung!" I said.

"Okay, now time for you all to practice for your comeback." Said Manager hyung and we started to think of a song for the comeback. After much thinking, we only manage to get the choreography out but not the song and the lyrics.

"Ije eotteoke? (Now what to do) We only got the choreography but no song and lyrics!" Complained Sung Jae hyung. Cute. "NYoung ah, do you perhaps know how to compose music?" Ask Eun Kwang hyung.

"I do but I doubt it'll be good" I said. Apparently Sister Gemma taught us about music so I'm kind of experience. "Just try whatever it takes to make some lyrics that matches our choreo." Said Eun Kwang hyung. "Arraseo" I said.