♪ 12 - Birthday ♪

You as Nam Ye Jin/Nam Jin Young
Lee Jong Suk as Nam Jin Young
BtoB as themselves
Krystal Jung as Jin Seo Woo
Bae Suzy as Ryu Ae Jin
====================================
Nam Ye Jin

It's finally today! It's my birthday! Oh and also another person's. Hyun Sik oppa. I mean hyung. I did my morning routines but when I headed for the kitchen, there was no one around. Strange, we don't have any schedules today though.

I walked to the fridge and found a sticky note written by Sung Jae hyung. It said:

Annyeong Hyun Sik hyung and Jin Youngie~ Mianhae, if you don't see us around in the morning. We kind of have plans so we won't be back until about probably 5pm or so... So you and Hyun Sik hyung might want to hang out somewhere until we come back. Be a good maknae since you got my position now! From: dearest Sung Jae <3

I chuckled at Sung Jae hyung's cheesy message and I didn't know Hyun Sik hyung is home as well. Oh well, I'll call him up. I went to Hyun Sik hyung's room and knocked on the door a few times but soon I decided to open the door. Surprisingly it wasn't lock.

"Hyun Sikkie?" I ask softly. I see Hyun Sik hyung sleeping so soundly on the bed. I crept closer to him and gosh, makes me want to poke his cheek bones! I was hesitant in the end I started poking his cheek bones and I was chuckling.

"I wish I can call you oppa. To tell you the truth that you'll probably never hear, I'm actually a girl name Nam Ye Jin. Nam Jin Young, I heard he's my twin younger brother. To think I have the same name as the girl you met when you were 8. I don't know why but when you told me that story, my head kind of hurts a bit. Mother Superior said I got into an accident when I was 9 so I don't really remember some of my past. But hey what if I'm really the girl from some years ago? How'll you react? Anyways, today's our birthday though. Happy birthday to you and to me. *chuckles* I'll let you sleep a little longer now." I said and left a small, soft kiss on his forehead. After that, I got up and left Hyun Sik asleep again.

Im Hyun Sik

I woke up to the door opening but I was too lazy to open my eyes. Just then, I felt something poking my cheek bone. Uhh... It's hard to control when you're pretending to be asleep. I wonder who's poking my cheek bone. I want to open my eyes but at the same time I don't want to.

"I wish I can call you oppa. To tell you the truth that you'll probably never hear, I'm actually a girl name Nam Ye Jin. Nam Jin Young, I heard he's my twin younger brother. To think I have the same name as the girl you met when you were 8. I don't know why but when you told me that story, my head kind of hurts a bit. Mother Superior said I got into an accident when I was 5 so I don't really remember some of my past. But hey what if I'm really the girl from some years ago? How'll you react? Anyways, today's our birthday though. Happy birthday to you and to me. *chuckles* I'll let you sleep a little longer now." Did she just ask she's a girl in front of me? Tch, so careless.

Just then, I felt something soft on my forehead. Oh no, she did not just kiss my forehead right? After the door I immediately got up and started breathing slowly.

Thump thump. Thump thump.

Gosh why is my heart like this? Don't tell me I have feelings for her! I slapped myself and headed to the bathroom and showered. I then headed for the kitchen and saw Ye Jin on the sofa watching TV.

"Ommo, you're awake?" She ask and I just nodded. I still feel awkward about her kissing my forehead though she doesn't know it. "Where are the others?" I ask her and she shrugged and pointed to the fridge. It's a sticky note written by Sung Jae, saying:

Annyeong Hyun Sik hyung and Jin Youngie~ Mianhae, if you don't see us around in the morning. We kind of have plans so we won't be back until about probably 5pm or so... So you and Hyun Sik hyung might want to hang out somewhere until we come back. Be a good maknae since you got my position now! From: dearest Sung Jae <3

So that means it's only me and Ye Jin now. Awkward... "So... Where do you want to go? I mean I don't want to stay in the dorm forever." Said Ye Jin and I shrugged. I rather be calling her Ye Jin internally as its easier. "How about the shopping mall? There's a shopping mall I use to go and it's the same shopping I bumped into that girl." I said and she nodded.

I got my disguises ready and headed for the front door. "Aren't we going to your car?" She suddenly ask. "My car is repairing so it'll take a few days." I lied. I drive recklessly sometimes and I do not want her to get injured.

"Then we're taking cab or bus?" She ask.

"Definitely cab" I said.

K Shopping Mall

"This is the shopping mall I met that girl when I was 8. How old were you then?" I ask her.

"Let's see, I'm a 96 linerskinshi're a 92 liner, so when you were 8 I was 4" she said.

We started to shop around and we bought some clothes and we bought each other birthday presents, suggested by her of course. I headed for a Hand phone store and found an interesting phone cover. I decided to purchase it and give it to her as a birthday present. At around 4pm, we headed back to the dorm.

Dorm

I unlocked the door and streamers started to pop infront of our faces and I was shock. Same goes for Ye Jin. "Eomma ya!" She shouted. Cute...

"Hyun Sik and Jin Young ah, SAENGILCHUKHAHAE!! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY)" Said BtoB. "Ommo gomawo hyungs!" Said Ye Jin and my eyes slightly widen as she hugged the boys. For some reason, I felt uncomfortable with the skinship she's giving.

She was about to hug Il Hoon when I pulled her away. "Gomawo hyung" he said and headed to get the cake. "For your information, don't hug Il Hoon. He hates skinship" I told her and she nodded.

That night, BtoB celebrated me and Ye Jim's birthday. "Make a wish guys!" Said Sung Jae. "Let the maknae wish first!" Said Eun Kwang hyung and I signalled Ye Jin to make a wish first. After that I made my wish which is:

I wish I would be able to see the real Nam Ye Jin soon.

After that we blew out the candles and we partied like there's no tomorrow.

Nam Ye Jin

I was about to hug Il Hoon hyung when Hyun Sik pulled me and Il Hoon hyung left for the kitchen after saying "Gomawo hyung" to Hyun Sik hyung and I gave a confuse look to Hyun Sik hyung.

"For your information, don't hug Il Hoon. He hates skinship" said Hyun Sik hyung and I just nodded. That night, BtoB oppas, I mean hyungs wished me and Hyun Sik hyung a happy birthday and I made my wish:

I wish Jin Young oppa a happy birthday as well and I wish for BtoB oppas to see the girl me soon.