♪ 2 - Arrival ♪

You as Nam Ye Jin/Nam Jin Young
Lee Jong Suk as Nam Jin Young
BtoB as themselves
Krystal Jung as Jin Seo Woo
Bae Suzy as Ryu Ae Jin
====================================

Nam Ye Jin

The next day, I woke up early and did my morning routines. After that, I made breakfast for everyone at the Love House. As a present, farewell gift. After making breakfast, I headed to my room and double check to make sure I've got everything.

'I wonder how are the boys going to treat me... Hope they're nice' I though to myself. I glance over at my watch and see the time now is 8:55am. Mother Superior should be awake soon. In order to repay them for taking care of me, I'll sweep and probably mop the Love House.

I got the equipments needed and started sweeping the House first. As I was sweeping halfway, Mother Superior and Sister Gemma woke up. Sister Gemma is like Mother Superior who takes care of the kids here. There is also 2 more, Sister Theresa and Sister Cassandra. Mother Superior is the oldest so we usually call the oldest 'Mother Superior'.

"Good morning Mother Superior and Sister Gemma." I greeted them. This might be the last time I see them. "Morning Ye Jin. Why are you up so early?" Ask Sister Gemma. "In the honour of staying here for almost 16 years now, I'll be sweeping the Love House before I leave for Cube Entertainment." I told them.

"You didn't have to do that." Said Sister Gemma. "Aniyo, it's my duty since I'm unsure when I'll be back. Please, let me do this until 10am" I told her and she continued to let me sweep.

Honk honk!

That must be Mr Seo, or should I call him Manager Seo now. I grabbed my luggage and headed for the front door. I gave everyone a hug and a big hug for my best friend. "I'll see you guys soon!" I told them even though some of the little kids cried because I was such a mother figure to them.

I went outside to see a Black GMC car. Wow.

I see Mr Seo, or Manager Seo, coming out of the car and helping me with my luggages

I see Mr Seo, or Manager Seo, coming out of the car and helping me with my luggages. I wave my last goodbye to the kids, best friend and the 4 sisters.

I hopped into his car and he started to drive off. "Are you going to miss the Love House?" Ask Mr Seo. "Ne, I practically grew up there since I was 2" I told him.

"Here are some boy clothes and I see you've cut your hair. It's looks good for you now that you're pretending to be NYoung. You'll be meeting Hong Seung Sung and Shin Jung Hwa first to sign the contract then I'll take you to see the boys." Said Manager Seo.

"I understand" I told him. "Ah, and you'll have to get use to call boys 'hyung' now. Like me, Manager hyung, that's how he boys call me. And call girls 'noona'" said Manager Seo, I mean hyung. "I'll try Manager Se- hyung" I said

"Although may I ask something?" Ask Manager hyung. "Sure" I said. "Do you perhaps have a sibling?" he ask. "Aniyo, actually I don't know. I only heard that on the day I got adopted, I was with another boy, same age as me but he left the orphanage long ago." I told him.

"You don't suppose NYoung is your twin brother right? I mean, botu of you look exactly the same." Said Manager hyung.

"You've met Nam Jin Young before?" I ask. "Ne, I met him at the audition. I was one of the judge. And just weeks ago, Seung Sung and Jung Hwa wants Jin Young to join our company but he went missing and I had to search all over Korea. Until I came to Tongyeong, my hometown, and I found you who looked exactly like Jin Young." Said Manager hyung. Hmm, could I possibly have a twin brother?

Cube Entertainment

"We've arrive Ye Jin, I mean NYoung." I woke up to what Manager hyung said. I look around and was pretty amazed. "This is Cube Entertainment?" I ask and he nodded. But first, he let me to a toilet for me to change into boys outfit.

I came out and he said it looked good on me. He then lead me to the main office. Manager hyung said I need to try to act like a tomboy but it might take me some time though. We arrive at the main office of Cube and Manager hyung knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Said a voice from the other side of the door. Manager hyung opened the door and we entered. "Annyeonghaseyo Dae Young manager. Is this perhaps the new member?" Ask a man in a neat black tux.

"Ne Jung Hwa-nim. This is Nam Jin Young, going by the stage name NYoung, he'll be joining BtoB as the new maknae." Said Manager hyung. So that guy is Shin Jung Hwa. "Alright, come here NYoung and sign this contract." Said Jung Hwa manager and I went over to take a look at the contract.

It was a 3 year contract but I'll only be staying for a few months right? I look through the contract and signed my name, umm NYoung, and passed it back to Jung Hwa manager. He looked satisfied and stood up and shook my hand. "Welcome to Cube Entertainment. I'm Shin Jung Hwa. As you can see Hong Seung Sung isn't Herr right now but you'll see him tomorrow." Said Jung Hwa manager.

"Now Dae Young manager, take him to his dorm and tell the boys as well." Said Jung Hwa manager and we went to the car and Manager hyung drove me to BtoB's dorm. "Don't BtoB have any schedule today?" I ask. I was kind of nervous meeting them actually.

"Aniyo. They were told to stay at the dorm because they know that you would be going to live with them." Said Manager hyung.

Im Hyun Sik

"HYUNGS! HYUNGS! BIG NEWS BIG NEWS!" shouted our maknae Yook Sung Jae. "Keep it down Sung Jae!" Scolded our leader Seo Eun Kwang. As expected from our leader hyung. A score for him.

"Ah mian but hyungs have you heard? We're getting a new roommate and he's going to debut with us!" Said Sung Jae which brought us to shock. "Mwo? Jeogmal?" Ask Lee Min Hyuk hyung.

"It's true" said Jung Il Hoon calmly. "Then should we clean up to welcome the new member?" Ask Sung Jae. "Yeah we should! I can't wait to meet this kid!" Exclaimed Min Hyuk hyung and we decided to clean up the dorm for the new member. I wonder how will he be...

After moments of cleaning up, the door bell rang. Just nice. "Whose going to open it?" Sung Jae ask but I went to the door before anyone answered. I opened the door to see a small dude wearing a black cap and carrying a snap back. "Who are you?" I ask. "He's your new member" said Manager hyung.

"Come in first" I said. "Guys, manager hyung is here with the new member" I told them. After manager hyung and the dude settled down, we gave our introductions to the dude. "Annyeonghaseyo BtoB ibnida!"

"Care to introduce yourself?" Ask Lee Chang Sub hyung. The dude stood up and introduced himself. "I'm Nam Jin Young, aka NYoung. Nice to meet you all." Said the dude. So he has a stage name huh? NYoung... That's a pretty cool stage name.

"Annyeong, nan rideo Seo Eun Kwang ibnida. (Hello, I'm the leader Seo Eun Kwang) and I'm the main vocalist."

"I'm the Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist and Visual, name is Lee Min Hyuk."

"I'm Lee Chang Sub the lead vocalist."

"Annyeong, I'm Im Hyun Sik, Main Dancer and Lead Vocalist and a 92 liner."

"Lead Rapper and Vocalist Peniel Shin Dong Geun, that's me!"

"Jung Il Hoon here, Main Rapper and Vocalist."

"Original maknae Yook Sung Jae. Apart from that, I'm a 95 liner and the Lead Vocalist plus Face of the Group."

"Alright, now that you've all introduce yourselves, I'll be on my way now. Take care of the new maknae and start breaking the ice." Said Manager hyung and he left.