♪ 16 - Epilogue II ♪

You as Nam Ye Jin/Nam Jin Young
Lee Jong Suk as Nam Jin Young
BtoB as themselves
Krystal Jung as Jin Seo Woo
Bae Suzy as Ryu Ae Jin
====================================
8 Months Later
Hokkaido Airport
Jin Seo Woo

8 months past and it was fun having Ye Jin Herr but her work in Hokkaido has come to an end. It's time for her to go back to Korea. I'll miss her. If you're wondering how I got here, well I moved. From Tokyo. I'm planning to stay in Hokkaido so I have a Japanese name Yuki (유키 由紀). Now that I'm 23, I have made a Japanese boyfriend.

To be exact, he's Korean-Japanese so he knows a little bit of Korean. He's name is Minwon Terada (민원 테라다 ミンウォン・テラダ). Today he's sick so he can't see Ye Jin off. But I'm here!

"I got to go now Seo Woo ah." She said and I gave her a tight hug. "Stay safe arraseo. Are you planning to tell him your feelings?" I ask after releasing her from the hug. "Geureom. I mean, these 8 months I realise, Hyun Sik is everything to me somehow. I'll see you next time Seo Woo ah." She left and I waved my last farewell to her.

Nam Jin Young

"Jin Young ah, is your sister coming back today? Or is it tomorrow?" Ask Eun Kwang hyung. 3 months after noona left, hyungs have been asking me how's she and when is she coming. I knew she's coming back today but I'm not going to tell them since they kept annoying me with practically the same question.

As for Hyun Sik hyung, he's... Quiet. A month after noona left, he's not being quite himself. I know he likes noona but she hasn't gave him an answer yet and it's weird how noona asked us to take care of Hyun Sik hyung. It's as if she knew what might happen to him. Well he nearly cut himself 3 months ago and we manage to stop him.

Ding dong!

Has noona arrived already? Why didn't she call me! I was about to head for the door but Chang Sub hyung beat me to it. He open the door and was surprise to see noona standing there. "Yah Lee Chang Sub, don't you knows it's rude to stare?" She said.

"Ahem and don't you know it's rude to call me by my full name? I miss you Ye Jin ah! Come in ppali!" Said Chang Sub hyung and I was slightly glaring at noona. "GUYS, YE JIN IS BACK!" Shouted Chang Sub hyung and they started to rush to the living room. Including Hyun Sik hyung.

"We miss you Ye Jin ah!" Said Sung Jae hyung. "I miss you all too. Did umm, all of you did what I requested 8 months ago?" Ask Ye Jin and we nodded. Only Hyun Sik didn't know what was she talking about. Then, she explain everything to him. Hyun Sik hyung suddenly hugged her in front of all of us and said, "Gomawo, at least you still care for me. So... I was wondering... I've been waiting for my answer though..."

Answer huh? Go on noona and say it. I'm curious!

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Ask Hyun Sik hyung. Noona slightly look away and smiled.

"I'll be your girlfriend. S-sarang-hae Hyun Sik oppa." She confessed and we cheered for us two of them. Hyun Sik hyung suddenly kissed noona on the lips and we began fangirling somehow. "Get a room guys!" Joked Sung Jae hyung.

5 Years Later
Nam Ye Jin

"Eomma, appa eodiseo? (Mum, where is dad)" ask my 5 year old son Im Hwi Yong (임휘용). "Appa is at work. We can't disturb him arrseo?" I said and he nodded. I'm currently 9 months pregnant with a second child and we decided if it's a girl, we'll name her Im Hee Ran (임희란) and if it's a boy it'll be named Im Gyo Won (임교원).

Around 6pm, while waiting for Hyun Sik to come back, I had a pain in the tummy and I could feel the child kicking me. It was suffocating but luckily Hyun Sik manage to come home on time to send me to the hospital. I woke up to find a sleeping Hyun Sik and Hwi Yong. I smiled at them and ruffled Hyun Sik's hair but it done him up.

"You're awake?" I nodded and he kissed me on the forehead. "Great job my love. It's a boy." Said Hyun Sik. "So it's Gyo Won then?" He nodded and I felt happy. To have a lucky husband.