♪ 8 - Childhood ♪

You as Nam Ye Jin/Nam Jin Young
Lee Jong Suk as Nam Jin Young
BtoB as themselves
Krystal Jung as Jin Seo Woo
Bae Suzy as Ryu Ae Jin
====================================
Im Hyun Sik

"Mianhae chingu... I couldn't keep your bracelet safe..." I said to myself, regretting.

It was my carelessness that the bracelet slipped out of my wrist. Jeogmal chingu ah... Geundae nan neo bogosipeoyo... (But I miss you)

Who is she? Well, she is someone I met when I was 8. We met at a shopping mall...

Flashback, 8 year old Hyun Sik

"Hyun Sik ah, noona is going to the mall. Want to follow?" Ask my noona Im Hyun Ji (임현지). "Shireo! (Dont want) I want to stay home!" I said. Noona chuckled. "Then no candy for you~" said noona. "Candy?" I ask and she nodded.

"I'm going! I want candy!" I said. I followed noona to the shopping mall. Just then, I saw a little girl crying. "Noona, that girl is crying!" I told my noona. "Ommo, you're right. Let's go to her shall we?" Said noona and I nodded.

"Annyeong. Why are you crying?" I ask her. "I'm... I'm... L-lost" she said between sobs. Noona gave her some pieces of tissue and I helped her wipe her tears. "Do you remember where you live?" I ask. "T-tongyeong..." She said. I glance at noona and she glance at me.

"If you're from Tongyeong, then neo wae yeogiseo? (Why are you here)" ask my noona. "I followed Mother Superior to shop here but... I... I... Wandered off..." She said and stared to sob again. "Geokjeongma, we'll help you find her." I told her. She seemed a little happy.

Just then, my noona whispered to me, "How are we going to help her?" "We can find the Customer Service and ask them to make an announcement." I told noona and she smiled. "Yokshi, my dongsaeng is smart!"

We arrive at the Customer Service and noona told the worker everything and she immediately made an announcement. "Neo ireum mwoya? (What's your name)" I ask her. "Je ireum?" She ask and I nodded. "Je ireum... Nam Ye Jin. Neoneun?"

"Nan Im Hyun Sik." I told her. Just then, a lady came and thanked is for finding Ye Jin. At first I didn't trust her but felt happy when Ye Jin was happy to see her. "Ye Jin ah, when will we meet again?" I ask. She shrugged and handed me a handmade bracelet. "If you wear this, I'll probably recognise you unless I have amnesia." Said Ye Jin. I smiled and gave her my armband in return. "Keep this. If I become famous, you can look for me." I said and we smiled at each other.

End of Flashback

That girl... I wonder where is she. Note to you all, NYoung is not the Ye Jin from when I was 8. Just because they have the same name doesn't mean they're the same person. "Hyun Sik hyung?" I look up and shock to see NYoung, or should I secretly say Ye Jin.

"Neo... How did you find me?" I ask her. "That's not the problem here. Let's go back. The hyungs are sorry" she said but I didn't bother to move.

"Yah Hyun Sik hyung, let's go back while I'm being nice here. You do not want to see me angry now do you?" She said. Some did say you do not want to make girls angry. Haizz, I had no choice but to go back with her.

Nam Ye Jin

I'm glad Hyun Sik hyug chose to follow me or else I would have gone crazy and that would have showed my girl side to him. We arrive back to the dorm and the hyungs started to apologize to him. "Mianhae Hyun Sik ah, it was an accident. We know how precious that bracelet was to you. Jeongmal mianhae." Said Eun Kwang hyung.

"That bracelet is practically irreplaceable you know? Feels like my heart is sharrtered now." Said Hyun Sik hyung. Eun Kwang hyung then signalled me to give him a hug and I reluctantly gave him a 'bro-hug'. And soon BtoB hyungs started to hug him.

"Aishh stop hugging! You know I don't like boy-to-boy skinships!" Said Hyun Sik hyung and we laughed. "So... We're good?" Ask Min Hyuk hyung. "Arraseo, we're good." Said Hyun Sik hyung. Just then, Il Hoon hyung gave him the fixed bracelet. Wait a minute... Why does that bracelet look familiar? Argh, I can't remember anything!

"You fixed it?" Ask Hyun Sik hyung and Il Hoon hyung nodded. "Gomawo Il Hoon ah" said Hyun Sik hyung. "Alright, now that everything is settled, let's go out and have dinner!" Announce Eun Kwang hyung and we cheered.

After Dinner

We headed back to the dorm after dinner and Eun Kwang got a call from the manager hyung. He excused himself to answer while he 7 of us started to play Never Ever.

"Who'll start first?" I ask. "I'll staat first since I'm the oldest, after Eun Kwang" said Min Hyuk hyung. "Never have you ever... Wore a girl dress on purpose" said Min Hyuk hyung. Damn, I had to put a finger down but I'm surprise Hyun Sik hyung put his finger down as well.

"Ommo Hyun Sik and NYoungie? You both wore dresses on purpose before?!" Ask Chang Sub hyung. "Ne, my mum forced me to wear just so he could tease me..." Grumbled Hyun Sik hyung and we laughed. "NYoungneun?" Ask Sung Jae hyung. "Me? Well... Mother Superior got confuse between me and my sister" I lied.

"Guys, we won't have any schedule tomorrow, well except for Min Hyuk since he got a drama offer" said Eun Kwang hyung as he enter the living room. "I got a drama offer? Jeongmal?!" Ask Min Hyuk hyung.

"Yea so tomorrow you'll head over to the office for the meeting" said Eun Kwang hyung.

At Night

"Guys it's night time, go to sleep!" Urged Eun Kwang hyung. "Ah wae? Uri naeil schedule eobseoyo! (Ah why? We tomorrow no schedule)" Whined Sung Jae hyung. "Aishh, we are going to hang out tomorrow so sleep early so we cab get up early tomorrow." Said Eun Kwang hyung and that made us disperse back to our room.

Though, I wasn't sleepy yet so I headed to the living room. Just then, I saw Hyun Sik awake. "Hyun Sik hyung? Why are you still awake?" I ask Hyun Sik hyung. "Neoneun?" He ask back. "Yah, I ask you first" I scoffed. "But I'm your hyung" said Hyun Sik hyung.

"Ugh, anyways, where you up?" I ask annoyingly. "I can't sleep. Thinking about someone." Said Hyun Sik hyung. "Who're you thinking about?" I ask. "Just a girl who gave me this bracelet. Her name was Nam Ye Jin" said Hyun Sik hyung and I was shock for a moment. Did he say Nam Ye Jin?

"Nam Ye Jin?" I ask and he nodded.

"Let me explain, when I was 8 I met this girl name Ye Jin and she's from Tongyeong. I met her at a shopping mall in Seoul. I was with my noona and she was lost. She got separated from someone she called Mother Superior. I assume she takes care of her. Before we parted she gave me the handmade bracelet while I gave her my armband. I remember telling her 'Keep this. If I become famous, you can look for me.' And she said 'If you wear this, I'll probably recognise you unless I have amnesia.' And then we parted and I never saw her again." Said Hyun Sik hyung.

"That's some story. I bet you'll be able to meet that girl someday. You know, my sister coincidentally has the same name as the girl you met" I told him. That means I just told Hyun Sik my real name indirectly. "Jeongmal?" I nodded. "It's late now. We should be in bed. Goodnight Hyun Sik hyung" I said and headed back to sleep.