♪ 9 - Jin Young and Seo Woo ♪

You as Nam Ye Jin/Nam Jin Young
Lee Jong Suk as Nam Jin Young
BtoB as themselves
Krystal Jung as Jin Seo Woo
Bae Suzy as Ryu Ae Jin
====================================
Someone

Hmm, I wonder if she has seen my message yet. I just hope she isn't too shock. I heard from Seo Manager that she's doing well. On my way to meet Seo Manager, I bumped into someone unexpected. "Ah joesonghabnida. (Ah sorry - formal language)" she apologized. "Gwaenchana" I told her and she look up.

"Nam Ye Jin?" She ask. I shook my head and she suddenly gasped.

"Are you... Nam Jin Young?!" She ask and I nodded slowly.

Jin Seo Woo

I was walking towards Seoul Library to study for my exams when I bumped into some random guy. "Ah joesonghabnida! I apologized. "Gwaenchana" he said and I look up. Ommo, he looks like Ye Jin but she's in Cube Entertainment now.

But she did go there to pretend to be someone so... "Nam Ye Jin?" I ask and he shook his head. He seemed to be shock, if he's not Ye Jin that means... I gasped. He can't be... "Are you... Nam Jin Young?" I ask and he slowly nodded.

"Can we talk?" I ask and we headed for Coffee Bay. I stared at him and gosh he looks handsome. "What are you staring at?" He ask, feeling flustered. "Huh oops mianhae, its just you look a lot like Ye Jin. Are you really her twin brother?" I ask.

"To be exact, I'm her twin younger brother so technically she's my noona" said Jin Young. "So where have you been though?" I ask. "Well, I got adopted at Tongyeong Love House at 2 just like Ye Jin, that you know and at the age of 3 I got adopted by a Chinese-Korean family and we migrated to England when I was 6. So I technically can speak fluent English and I arrived in Seoul just 2 years ago and a few months ago I auditioned for Cube Entertainment and I heard I got in so yea." Explained Jin Young.

"There's one more you didn't tell me. Why did you sent missing? I mean if you weren't missing Ye Jin wouldn't have to pretend to be you" I told him. He sighed and said, "This is one thing I can't tell you. Mianhae. And... I haven't get to know your name yet. What's your name?"

"I'm Jin Seo Woo, Ye Jin's best friend." I said. "Nice to meet you Seo Woo-sshi. Have you been in contact with Ye Jin recently?" He ask. "The last time I talk to her was about 2 days ago. You do know now she's apart of BtoB" I told him. "She's apart of BtoB?" He ask in amusement. "And I thought you knew." I said. "I did but I thought she would help me go solo." He protested. "That's not the case apparently. She's now part of BtoB's maknae." I said.

"I wish I could see her now" he mumbled but loud enough for me to hear. "You could call that Mr Seo and ask him to meet up with you and your sister" I suggested. "Andwae, now's not the time because... I just can't" he said. I wonder why he can't.

"If you're not going to tell me why you can't then I might as well tell Ye Jin now you know that?" I said. "Andwae jebal! Please don't tell Ye Jin just yet." He said, sounding anxious now. I smirk and said, "Then tell me why you can't."

Nam Jin Young

"Then tell me why you can't." God sounds like she's threatening me to tell her. But... Can I trust her? I mean I don't even know my sister's friend! "Can I trust you?" I ask. "Of course. Ye Jin trusts me with all her life. So go on and tell me." She said.

"Well it happened a week after I auditioned for Cube Entertainment. I got a phone call from my step-mother...

Flashback

"Yeobuseyo? Eomma?" I ask, speaking on the phone.

"..."

"Eomma? If this is a prank it's not funny" I told her.

"Is your eomma name Tan Wen Ji (탄웬지)?" Ask an unfamiliar voice. The voice sounded like a girl.

"Ne, that's my mum's name. Geundae nuguseyo? Wae je eomma hand phone isseyo? (But who are you? Why do you have my mum's hand phone)" I ask and I heard her smirking.

"Listen up Nam Jin Young, if you want your eomma to be alive, I want you to head back to England and get me some money. This is a threat and font you dare call the police. I've eyes around the world and since you just auditioned for Cube Entertainment, I won't allow you to go" said the voice.

"Where's my mum?!" I ask in rage.

"Whoa chill. You eomma is asleep right now but don't worry, I haven't done anything to her yet." She said and I was clenching my fist.

"Don't. You. Dare. Hurt. Her." I warned.

"Haha geokjeongma, all I want is your money and if you don't go back to England by tomorrow noon, you'll either hear your mum dead or someone else dead." She said but I was confuse at one part. Someone else? Who?

"You don't know that 'someone else' am I right? Well let me tell you, it's your twin elder sister Nam Ye Jin. So if you don't go back to England and send me the money I'll do something bad to them and you wouldn't like it." She threatened again and hung up.

End of Flashback

So that's what actually happened... The entire situation and I recently found out I was tricked by her. My mum actually only lost her phone and she was safe." I explained.

"So that girl on the phone, who was she?" Ask Seo Woo. I shrugged and said, "I don't even know her name but now I'm worried for my sister." "Geokjeongma, I bet Ye Jin is safe with BtoB so don't you worry." Encouraged Seo Woo and it made me smile a bit. "Gomawo Seo Woo-sshi" I said. "Don't thank me. Thank yourself for realizing the truth. Now, I should be going now and I hope you'll meet Ye Jin soon." Said Seo Woo and she left.

Someone

Yes, I finally got to cast in a drama and I'm lucky that BtoB's Lee Min Hyuk accepted the drama offer. I'll make BtoB trust me and I'll be their friends. Now that I'm in Cube Entertainment, I decided to wonder around. Until I pass by the recording room and saw 8 people.

Wait a minute... What's he doing here!? Didn't I told him to go back to England!? Wait a minute... He... I'm getting suspicious now... I've got to investigate... Just you wait Jin Young, I'll make you pay for what you did to me back in England.