♪ 11 - Ryu Ae Jin ♪

You as Nam Ye Jin/Nam Jin Young
Lee Jong Suk as Nam Jin Young
BtoB as themselves
Krystal Jung as Jin Seo Woo
Bae Suzy as Ryu Ae Jin
====================================

Lee Min Hyuk

I woke up extremely early today because its my first drama offer in like I can't remember, 4 years and I finally get to act again! I made myself and the others breakfast and just when I was about to leave, NYoung called me.

"Morning NYoung ah." I greeted and he greeted back.

"Where are you going so early?" He ask.

"Well, I got a drama offer so I'm going to check out the script." I told him.

"Oh cool. Where would you be though?" He ask.

"Cube Entertainment, second level Conference Room. It you're bored you could come down to support me." I said.

"Arraseo, I'll see how. See you later?"

"Yeah, see you NYoung ah!"

I drove my car to Cube Entertainment and in the midway, Eun Kwang called. Oh didn't I told him I would be leaving early? Why did he call?

"Yeobuseyo?"

"Min Hyuk ah, neo eodiseo? (Where are you)"

"On my way to Cube Entertainment. You know, to check out the script. Didn't I told you already?"

"Eonje? (When)"

"Last night"

"You didn't"

"Did"

"Didn't"

"Did"

"Didn't"

"Did"

"Didn't"

"Did"

"Eun Kwang hyung, you talking to Min Hyuk hyung? / Huh yeah, yah did he say he'll be going to Cube Entertainment in the morning? / Well he just told me so yeah. He's on his way to Cube. / Jeongmal? / Why would I lie hyung? / Arraseo gomawo maknae, erm Min Hyuk ah? You will there?"

"Oh no I'm not here. (Note sarcasm)"

"Arraseo mianhae. I'll see you later."

By the time we finish talking, I already reached the company. I parked my car and headed for the Conference Room.

I knocked on the door and entered. "Ah uri Min Hyukkie! Wasseoyo? (You're here)" ask my drama manager and I nodded and took a seat beside an actress I never seen before. "This drama is titled 'Love At First Sight', in which Lee Min Hyuk of BtoB and Ryu Ae Jin-sshi are the main cast." Said the director.

Oh so her name is Ryu Ae Jin. I looked through the script and my character information is:

====================================
Name: Shim Won Ju 심원주
Character: Shy, Introvert, IT expert
Plot: Encountered Yong Ji Min by fate as she accidentally dropped her notebook but doesn't realise. When Yong Ji Min ran passed Shim Won Ju, he fell in love with her and tries his best to find her and make friends with her.
====================================
Ryu Ae Jin

I reported to Cube Entertainment's Conference Room and we waited for BtoB's Lee Min Hyuk to arrive. When he finally arrived, the director said, "This drama is titled 'Love At First Sight', in which Lee Min Hyuk of BtoB and Ryu Ae Jin-sshi are the main cast."