♪ 7 - Insane ♪

You as Nam Ye Jin/Nam Jin Young
Lee Jong Suk as Nam Jin Young
BtoB as themselves
Krystal Jung as Jin Seo Woo
Bae Suzy as Ryu Ae Jin

====================================
Someone

"I'm finally in Seoul! God she is so going to pay for what she said to me!" I mumbled to myself. I called for Cab and headed to Seoul Hotel (서울 호텔). I took out my phone and decide to message her. I wonder if he had told her already...

Anyways, I took out my phone and messaged her. I got her number from Manager hyung. I'm glad she's safe.

To: +010 xxxxxxx
I'm glad you're safe now. I've finally found you. I'll be able to meet you soon.

I turn off my phone and grin to myself. I'll be able to meet you soon.

Nam Ye Jin

Ughh, what time is it? 6am huh? I woke up and did my morning routines and surprisingly the others were still asleep. I decide to make breakfast for the oppas. I mean hyungs. I went back to my room and grabbed my phone and saw a message from an unknown number.

From: Unknown
I'm glad you're safe now. I've finally found you. I'll be able to meet you soon.

Huh? Meet me soon? I wonder who... Seolma.. Je oppa aniji? (Could can't be my oppa right) "NAM JIN YOUNG!" I flinch and saw Sung Jae hyung awake. "Morning hyung, you're awake?" I ask after greeting. "Ne, I'm awake. What're you doing?" Ask Sung Jae.

"I'm about to make breakfast for you all" I said. "Oh you didn't have to but anyways I'll help you." Said Sung Jae hyung and we started to make breakfast together. Soon, the others were awake and we finished making breakfast.

"Who's using the kitchen?" Ask Min Hyuk hyung. "Morning hyungs!" Me and Sung Jae greeted at the same time and we laughed and hi-fived each other. "Well what do you know, the two maknaes are making breakfast for us!" Said Il Hoon hyung.

I chuckled and said, "Hyungs, have breakfast before practice!" "Kamsahabnida NYoung ah!" Said BtoB hyungs in unison.

After Breakfast

"So... Who's driving today?" Ask Sung Jae hyung. "I'm driving today" said Chang Sub hyung. "Alright, if we're ready then let's go!" Said Eun Kwang hyung and we headed to Chang Sub hyung's car which is

a dark blue/black Jaguar car. "Hop in guys!" Said Chang Sub and we went inside. So Chang Sub hyung was driving and Eun Kwang hyung is beside him. Behind them is Peniel hyung, Il Hoon hyung and Sung Jae hyung. Thus behind them is Min Hyuk hyung, Hyun Sik hyung and me.

For some reason, I was end up beside Hyun Sik hyung. "Have you finish the song?" Ask Hyun Sik hyung. "Huh? Ah ne, I've finish it and I hope it's going to be a hit!" I said. "Let me look at it." Said Hyun Sik hyung.

"Andwae, you'll hear it later" I said. I didn't want him to see it yet. "Aishh, stingy" mumbled Hyun Sik hyung but I ignored him. I took out my phone and scrolled through my SNS and soon roamed to my text message. From the unknown I still don't know who but I might have a hunch is my oppa. Oppa, neo jigeum eodiseo? (Oppa, where are you now?)

Cube Entertainment

"So NYoung? You said you finish the song. May we see the lyrics?" Ask Eun Kwang hyung after we finished doing our dance. "Oh sure, hold on, it's in my bag" I said and headed to my bag and took out the notebook and I showed it to BtoB.

"Insane?" Ask Peniel hyung and I nodded. "I figured for this shall be Il Hoon hyung's rap and after that shall be Sung Jae hyung's, then after that..." I slowly explained to BtoB about the lyrics and so we started to practice.