♪ 14 - Twins' Meet ♪

You as Nam Ye Jin/Nam Jin Young
Lee Jong Suk as Nam Jin Young
BtoB as themselves
Krystal Jung as Jin Seo Woo
Bae Suzy as Ryu Ae Jin
====================================
Nam Ye Jin

I was at practice with the BtoB hyungs. I'm officially 19 now and it's about a week to our comeback. I'm excited and at the same time nervous. I hope I won't have sasaeng fans.

After hours of practicing, I headed out to grab some coffee and unexpectedly heard two people talking.

"Are you playing innocent or do you seriously have no idea? Go be with Julie, why come here? Besides Julie seems to be happy with you!" Scoffed a female voice.

"Whoa I seriously have no idea what are you talking about!" Protested a male voice.

"Are you kidding me? Don't you remember what happened back in Middle School a week before I 'disappeared'?" Ask the female voice.

"I only remember I was with Julie that day because she was lonely and that's it! I waned to look for you to hang out like usual but Julie insisted to stay with her. I don't see anything wrong with that!" Said the male voice.

"That's not what Julie told me! She said she has feelings for you and I clearly saw the two of you kissed!" Said the female voice and I was a bit shock though. I slightly take a peak and who it was and to my shock, it was a boy that looks like me and a familiar looking girl. That boy... Seolma... Could he be my brother? And that girl... Uhh I don't know her.

"You were there?" My brother I assumed ask. "Ae Jin ah, I was shock that Julie kissed me and I couldn't do anything and I rejected her. I don't even have a slight feeling for her." So her name is Ae Jin...

"Jeongmal?" She ask and Jin Young, I assume, nodded.

"Now would you tell me when did you came back to Korea?" He ask.

"I came back 4 years ago." She said. His jaw dropped and she chuckled. "I left England back in grade 8" she added.

"Yah, why didn't you tell me?!" He ask and she chuckled. So did he.

"So we're on good terms?" He ask and she slightly nodded.

"Gomawo Ae Jin ah!" He said and hugged her and she hugged him back. I can't watch this anymore. I need to know if he's my brother. He looks a lot like me.

"Jin Young?" I ask as I was stepping out of my hiding place and they broke the hug. "N-noona?" He ask and I slightly nodded. "What're you doing here?" I ask. "I uhh well... I..." He was cut off by Sung Jae hyung and Min Hyuk hyung. Uh oh... "Why is there two Jin Youngs?" Ask Sung Jae hyung.

"Ae Jin? Explain please? If you know what's going on." Said Min Hyuk hyung and we started exchanging looks. "That's it, you three are explaining to BtoB" demanded Min Hyuk hyung and he started to push the three of us back into the dance studio.

Lee Min Hyuk

I notice NYoung heading out and I was about to follow him when Sung Jae came and ask, "Hyung, want to grab a cup of coffee?" I nodded and he grinned. "Buy for us too please." Said Eun Kwang. "Seriously?" I ask annoyingly.

"Well you and Sung Jae are going there anyways. So get us coffee as well. You know the drill, Americano for me and Il Hoon, Bubble Tea for Chang Sub and Latte for Hyun Sik and Peniel." Said Eun Kwang. Oh well, might as well buy for them.

Me and Sung Jae were heading out when we saw something shocking. "Why is there two Jin Youngs?" Ask Sung Jae. I don't remember NYoung saying he has a twin brother. I thought he only has a sister.

And what's more Ae Jin was with them. Maybe she knows something. "Ae Jin? Explain please? If you know what's going on." I said and they were exchanging looks. I'm so going to regret doing this but... "That's it, you three are explaining to BtoB" I demanded and pushed the three if them to the dance studio.

"Wow Min Hyuk and Sung Jae that was-" Eun Kwang was cut off when he saw 2 Jim Youngs and 1 Ae Jin.

Im Hyun Sik

"Wow Min Hyuk and Sung Jae that was-" I turn around when I wonder why did Eun Kwang hyung stop talking and that's when I realise there were 2 Jin Youngs. But wait, one of them is Ye Jin, that means the other one must be the real Jin Young.

"Care to explain?" Ask Min Hyuk hyung and just then Manager hyung came in and was surprise by the sudden appearance of the real Jin Young. "Jin Young? You're here?" He ask and the real Jin Young slightly nodded. "Manager hyung, what's going on?!" Ask Sung Jae.

"Alright now that the cover is blown... We might as well tell you all." Sighed Manager hyung.

We were seated in a straight line, waiting for their explanation.

"I am not Jin Young... I'm Nam Ye Jin, NYoung's twin elder sister." Confessed Ye Jin and the rest were shock except me.

"First question, why are you here pretending to be Jin Young?" Ask Eun Kwang hyung.

"It's kind of my fault for this. I kind of threatened Jin Young yo stay away from Korea and poof! Ye Jin got involved." Said Ae Jin.

"Second question, how are you involve Ae Jin?" Ask Min Hyuk hyung.

"Long story short, it was a misunderstanding back in Middle School" said Jin Young, the real one.

"Third question, so you've been lying to us?" Ask Chang Sub hyung, eying on Ye Jin.

"Mianhae... It was also Seo Manager's idea and I had no choice... Since I needed a living as well... Mianhae..." Apologized Ye Jin.

The others eyed at me as though expecting me to ask a question as well.

"Fourth question, where was Jin Young all this time while Ye Jin was with us?" I ask.

"I kind of... Well was in England because I got tricked by someone and when I came back to Korea I found out I got scammed." Explained Jin Young.

"Fifth question, how do you think we feel now?" Ask Peniel.

"Angry"

"Disappointed"

"Betrayed"

"Sixth question, do you think we'll forgive you?" Ask Il Hoon.

"No"

"I doubt it"

"Probably?"

"Seventh and last question, apart from us, no one else knows about the two of you right?" Ask Sung Jae.

The three nodded in unison. We discussed for a moment and we decided.

"We'll forgive you but in return, Ye Jin has to stay with us." Said Eun Kwang hyung and the three were happy. "Gomawo hyung" said Ye Jin. "Hmm, shouldn't you be calling us oppa now?" Ask Sung Jae.

"Opps right, mian oppa." Said Ye Jin cutely.