Chap 1- First Time I Met You

Sunday is the best day for the six of Sakamaki brothers to have their relax and fun time as it is weekend which means no school, no study, no teachers bothering them and of course no fan girls who keep chasing them for they are kind of famous. Their fathers the politician, known as Karl Heinz not only a successful businessman. He married three wives to get 6 children.
The first wife, Cordelia run away with other guy.The second wife, Beatrix died because of cancer and the last one, Christa died right after giving birth to his last son.

The six Sakamaki brothers are Sakamaki Shuu, the eldest and Sakamaki Reiji the second son.
Followed by the triplet, Sakamaki Ayato, Kanato and Raito. The last and only child of Christa, Sakamaki Subaru.

As usual, fighting in the morning over breakfast are the routine they are having in the weekend.

"Idiot Ayato! Don't take what's mine!" Subaru almost throw his plate over Ayato who take his food.

" Don't sweat it. Just give it to your big brother"Ayato keeps eating and ignoring Subaru anger.

The rest can only shook their head and eat their food peacefully. This almost happened every day and its become normal.

" Shuu, as the oldest you should show good behavior to your little brothers. Don't text while eating" There again the perfectionist Sakamaki Reiji which which acting like the oldest most of the time. Being school president and having really good grades, he shows a lot of maturity among the other brothers. Even he can pass Shuu.

Ignoring Reiji, Shuu didn't stop his fingers from playing with his phone. His eyes keep on the screen not even touching his breakfast. Looks like someone important and of course it is because of his 2 years girlfriend.

The name Komori Yui who makes his heart flutters and beats unnormal. Yui is only 2 years younger than Shuu which makes her 17 years old. Ayato, Kanato and Raito are on the same age too. Just from different school. They met at the Shuu's school festival when he save her from some pervert who tried to force on Yui.

Since then, Yui feels save with Shuu and started to go out with him.

" Guys, i have to go now. My girlfriend's waiting. Get to go first." He suddenly get up and making his way to his room to get ready before picking up his girlfriend.

The others just look unimpress and continue eating while Reiji give him annoyed look.

"Shuu, next time bring her here. I want to meet her too. Is she sexy?!!!." Raito shouted at Shuu who already climb the stairs.

" Dont you guys curious who is she. I mean Shuu's girlfriend. He never bring her here and i never see her. She is in another school right? Nice isnt it to have girlfriend. I want one too~~"

"Dont care... By the way you already have too many girls following you around Raito. Stop saying as if you are a virgin." Ayato knows too much of his brother. Girls can never separate from Raito like a magnet.

"Fufufufufu, Ayato- kun... You know those girls are not same. You should know that . You're not virgin too." Ayato just glares at him before finishing his breakfast and get to his room. Today he didnt fell like going out. Maybe he can just chill in his bed and listening to music or watching some movies.

------------------------------------------------------
Yui's pov

Today is the day. Im gonna tell Shuu- kun everything. I have too. I cant lie anymore. You got to do this Yui. Gambatte...

Shuu-kun ask me to have date but im reluctant to go but i have to. I cant break his heart but i have to tell him something important about my feelings.
I have lost my desire to be with him. I know its very cruel of me but thats what i feel now.

At first i thought that this is love so i ask him to date me and he said yes. We are happy together but lately i cant feel my love towards him.
Its like i just feel secure when he is with me not because of love but feel being protected. Its like im having a brother, protective brother.

Sorry Shuu-kun, i only think of you as a brother that cares for his sister. I cant blame him. Its my fault for getting too attached with him.

"Yui!!." Someone is calling from behind. This voice.... shuu kun.
He looks so happy i cant say it on his face that our relationship should over.

"Shuu-kun..."

"Did you wait for me long?"

"No. Shuu-kun where are you taking me?"

" a date." Shuu-kun takes my hand in his and walk me toward his car.

"I know but where?" I have to know where it is. I have to tell him before he get to excited.

" secret..." He smiles again. I know he is planning to surprise me but im getting anxoius right now every minutes. My mind keep saying to tell him the truth.

What to do. He looks so happy. Should i just go along with him.
Call off my plan.
Be with him
Wait until the right time?
Arghhh.... Why is it so difficult...

"We are here Yui... "His voice wake me up from my plan. I look around the place fron inside the car. So massive and huge. Beautiful. I cannot say whether this is a mansion or a palace.
Wait... It must be...

" Shuu-kun... Is this... Your house?" I ask looking at him and he just smile and nods.

" come on. I want you to meet my family especially my brothers and im gonna  show you around the house."

I stared in awe and my boyfriend already give his hand for me to take. I just follow him like a doll. My mind still cant process every worda he said just now. Meeting his brothers. Then break up.
What will they say??

Im in conflict. Shuu-kun already open the huge door and we take a step inside. This is where wealthy people lives. How impressive. Just a door is made of gold.

And finally we are in this huge living room i think.
I forget about all the maids and butlers who keep bowing to Shuu kun when we met. I sit on the comfortable soft sofa while Shuu kun walk away leaving me here still admiring every corner of the living room. Although i have been his girlfriend almost two years i never make it here.

This is getting to a serious part by meeting his family members. Is he planning on marrying me? I have to take an immediate action before it gets to difficult.

While thinking to myself, i heard some voices from upstairs. The voice are making their ways to the living room. Im getting nervous from hearing the voice getting louder and louder. My hearts beating are not normal and im sweating. I know they are here now behind me but i cant face them and keep my eyes on the floor.

"Yui... Meet my brothers. Reiji, raito, kanato and subaru." Shuu- Kun introduce each of them but i thought they are five of them. I only see four. Where is one more??

"Actually there is one more... That idiot Ayato.." I heard Shuu kun mumbling.

Ayato? What kind of person is he?
I would like to meet him.

My thought was interupted by a loud voice from upstairs and now making his way to us. I can see a boy, i can say he is attractive too with a red messy hair.

" What the hell Shuu!!! You re interupting my sleep just for me to see your girl?!"

And this Ayato come closer and closer until i can see his lime green eyes. This man is not just attractive but i feel something inside me flutter.
is this love???...

Without thinking i already stretch my hand for him to take.

"Hi, im Komori Yui. You are?"

And he takes my hands. I can feel as if electric flows through our body and i can see he feels it too from his shock face. He take my hands for a minute and says

"Ayato. Sakamaki Ayato." With his sexy and masculine voice.